EU's Juncker brands Brexit a 'waste of time and energy'

snoop1130

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Democratic Europe, our granoarryand probably some of you older guys here parents fought for freedom, and now we see the Tyranny from Brussels ruine countries sovereignty, when countries sign up for the Soviet 2.0 aka EU it was all about trade, now it have become and anti- democratic union who force laws and rules on countries.

There is something called world trade organization, so no country needs those commies/bullies in Brussels. If a person belives in democracy and sovereignty then you can't be for EU. 

Be thankful you are from a country outside of EU...
Usual nonsense.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You're wrong, Brexit was a great idea but they'll never actually let us go (not the UK MPs and not the EU MPs) in anything but name. All that's going to happen is we Brits will lose our right to live and work in the EU, while everyone else will still be totally welcomed in the UK.
Well it might help if the UK could get its act together, but unfortunately populism always hits reality buffers eventually.

An not underssigned letter is a no=-letter, which belongs in the waste paper box.
Second, as NOT undersigned, it cannot be proved the PM of the UK send it, so a violation of the UK Benn act law. 
I wonder who sent this letter was the fantasy of the Hard Brexiteers. Pathetic really.

4 hours ago, billd766 said:

I had just come back from 3 years in Singapore so I was used to Sing dollars and cents and the decimal system.

still plenty of imperial and similar around

cannot see it vanishing in the foreseeaable future

(misc threads, misc cable sizes, misc pipes (and of course fittings), length of yachts below say 150 ft)

some examples

On 10/23/2019 at 1:07 AM, kingdong said:

Perhaps great britain is sick and tired of bailing out the europhiles petite as was proved in OUR referendum.

Since you've managed to master the CAPS LOCK you would have thought you would have init capped Great Britain. Or will you only do that post-Brexit ?

13 hours ago, melvinmelvin said:

still plenty of imperial and similar around

cannot see it vanishing in the foreseeaable future

(misc threads, misc cable sizes, misc pipes (and of course fittings), length of yachts below say 150 ft)

some examples

Oddly enough here in Thailand when I buy that blue PTFE water the length is in metres but the pipe diameter is in imperial inches.

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Oddly enough here in Thailand when I buy that blue PTFE water the length is in metres but the pipe diameter is in imperial inches.

yes,

pipes, some - not all, are rather odd, the world around

Archived