Shoe Repair in C Rai

westbounder

There used to be a guy behind the government hospital on Ruamchittawai Road near the entrance to Lalee Apartments.

I've not been there for a couple of years now but he did a good job of replacing the soles on a pair of size 15 New Balance trainers.

Hi Westbounder. The very first corner before Overbrook hospital is a one way street. There a an excellent shoe repair man 20 meter down that one way street  just before turning into the paid parking lot. His wife of girlfriend is the official parking attendant for the street. He does very good work.  I had my size 15 Keen sandals  side stitched to hold all together now good till the end of their life. Great sandals by the way I really like the solid toe and great tread a bit heavy but the only down side and that is not a problem for all the protection they provide. If I remember it was no more than 200 baht for my repair definitely less but can't recall. I highly recommend this fellow he does excellent work. I have used him now for the last  10 years he used to work out of the back of a pickup before this shop but it was in the same area. Good luck you won't regret it. 

Randell

Archived