BANGKOK
Samui Bodoh

Re-entered Thailand yesterday, nothing bad/unusual occurred

I will be arriving in a few days on visa exempt but I only stay for a couple weeks at a time.  It will be my 7th entry since 2017 and 3rd within 4 months.

Even though I am a genuine tourist with no intention on living or working in Thailand, I am still nervous lol.  I will get a Taiwan stamp during my layover so there isnt 3 Thailand stamps in a row on my passport...

Although every other time I entered, neither I or the IO ever said a single word.  I just slid my passport to get stamped and he motioned me to enter.

1 hour ago, TooMuchTime said:

I will be arriving in a few days on visa exempt but I only stay for a couple weeks at a time.  It will be my 7th entry since 2017 and 3rd within 4 months.

Even though I am a genuine tourist with no intention on living or working in Thailand, I am still nervous lol.  I will get a Taiwan stamp during my layover so there isnt 3 Thailand stamps in a row on my passport...

Although every other time I entered, neither I or the IO ever said a single word.  I just slid my passport to get stamped and he motioned me to enter.

And that's the normal way, these other clowns talking about getting a nice smile from IO is hilarious.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, baansgr said:

I've even been asked at Heathrow how long am I intending to stay and what will I be doing....thats on a UK passport...

They will ask that sometimes if you are a non resident.

47 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

And that's the normal way, these other clowns talking about getting a nice smile from IO is hilarious.

Yeah, dude! Unfathomable, and just can´t stop laughing.

Many times I´ve actually got a smile from the IO´s too. I do not know what´s so hilarious about stating that. Can you please expand that and explain a little bit more.

• Like 2

At least half the people who report problems on here are probably dressed like vagrants or being obnoxious in some way. 

The other half seem to not have the proper paperwork or are trying to take advantage of the system in some way. 

Edited by illiterate
  • Like 2