IPTV

Jason brown

Hi I've been using my iptv for around 18 months and everything has been working really well without any issues or buffering. The device I have offers recording option but I think my Android box / firestick doesn't have enough memory to be able to record, I spoke to WizzTV who I have my service with and was advised to upgrade to a faster processer box with bigger gb to be able to record. I've been looking for information on how to do this and found https://www.wizztv.co.uk only shows advice on how to install downloader for amazon firestick and not information how to install memory cards. Does anyone know if this is possible or do I need to upgrade my box as advised by wizztv.  Any help or advice would be appreciated 

Thanks 

• 2 months later...

Hi update on my TV box, I actually got rid of truemove as I was paying far to much and needed to cut cost so I ordered the android Q box 4gb ram 32gb memory, from lazada 995 baht I contacted Wizztv who actually remotely connected to my box and set my box up for me, I just like to say I've now been with them for 5 months and it's the best TV package I've had 1500 HD, FHD  UK, USA + more channels etc including 7500 movies and series including Netflix for 1995 baht a year, and I can't even tell the difference just press and play channels, 

61OzzW03z+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

IMG_25630108_231114.JPG

IMG_25630108_231114.JPG