U.S. diplomat testifies Trump tied Ukraine aid to politically motivated investigations

webfact

Be interesting if Bolton gives evidence.

All this talk of being an illegal investigation is just a load of covfefe. The dems are following the law and house rules.

Note repubs are not saying anything about the evidence. Just smoke and mirrors. Whilst the dems along with repubs in the investigation are just getting on with their sworn duty.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this talk of being an illegal investigation is just a load of covfefe. The dems are following the law and house rules.

Note repubs are not saying anything about the evidence. Just smoke and mirrors. Whilst the dems along with repubs in the investigation are just getting on with their sworn duty.
Yep.
They can't handle the evidence.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

9 minutes ago, Sujo said:

The evidence is pretty clearcut and easy to understand.  Trump knows the Dems have got him by the gonads.  The Republicans are attacking the process because that's all they've got.  Trump will be impeached.  The only question is whether the Senate will convict. 

A post using a trolling meme has been removed as well as a reply. 

A post containing a link to a late night comedy show and a reply has been removed.  A late night comedy show is not a credible source of news. 

Other baiting posts, troll posts and the replies have been removed. 

21 hours ago, Guitarzan said:

Yea, it boggles the mind as to why Trump doesn’t believe the intelligence agencies— like Mueller, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Rosenstien.

I just can’t figure that out!  Just doesn’t make sense, there is no reason whatsoever Trump shouldn’t trust them. 

Trump doesn't trust anybody and only tolerates those who suck up to him , pathetic , cowardly , bullying manchild.

2 hours ago, Berkshire said:

The evidence is pretty clearcut and easy to understand.  Trump knows the Dems have got him by the gonads.  The Republicans are attacking the process because that's all they've got.  Trump will be impeached.  The only question is whether the Senate will convict. 

"Trump will be Impeached" I hope so, for the sake of exposing transparency and the destructive dem hatred and lies

9 hours ago, heybruce said:

Are you unaware that Ukraine is at war with Russia and dependent on the US for support?  Do you not consider that duress?

Or do you need a reminder of what a baby Trump becomes whenever he is criticized?

I think you raise an excellent question, which leads me to mine. If Trump is so owned by the Russians, why does he continue to provide them with aid and military equipment?

9 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

I think you raise an excellent question, which leads me to mine. If Trump is so owned by the Russians, why does he continue to provide them with aid and military equipment?

Because Congress has passed bills into laws maybe that grant Ukrraine aid. And if he attempted a veto, Congress would override him. 

1 hour ago, Crazy Alex said:

Sondland’s attorney (ie Sondland) disputes testimony that puts Sondland at risk of prosecution for perjury.

Imagine for a moment if contemporaneous reports of Sondland’s illegal behavior had been reported to the National Security Council lawyers

Oops they were.

An example of precisely why the Congressional Committees are right to conduct their investigation behind closed doors.

3 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

All your link does is state that Sondland "does not recall" some of the phone conversations Taylor testified about.  That does not debunk Taylor's sworn testimony, based on detailed notes and drawing on decades of experience in the State Department.

2 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

Interesting speculation. However, as Biden's extortion of Ukraine proved, it's easy to withhold aid to any given country when an administration chooses to do so.

Biden didn't unilaterally withhold aid, he implemented the policy of the President with the support of Congress.  Trump unilaterally withheld aid without consulting with anyone.

Giuliani just admitted in a tweet that he acted solely for trump as his personal attorney re ukraine. Not as part of the state dept.

Bye bye Rudy.

And this now implicates trump acting in his personal interest and not for US interest.

Just keeps getting better. 

1 hour ago, Sujo said:

Giuliani just admitted in a tweet that he acted solely for trump as his personal attorney re ukraine. Not as part of the state dept.

Bye bye Rudy.

And this now implicates trump acting in his personal interest and not for US interest.

Just keeps getting better. 

Constitutional Law Professor: In a Single Tweet, Rudy Giuliani Admitted to the ‘Highest of High Crimes’

"And yet Trump told Ukraine it had to dance to Rudy’s tune – a tune designed to advance Trump’s personal interests– in order to remain in the U.S.’s good graces (e.g., to secure access, aid, etc.),” wrote Lederman, a former Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Department of Justice’s Office of Legal Counsel. “This is the highest of high crimes–using the leverage of his position as chief diplomat to advance his own interests—and it’s hard to imagine anything more inconsistent w/Trump’s constitutional oath & duty and more revealing of his utter unfitness for office. And that’d be true *even if there were no quid pro quo* (but of course there was, which makes it all the worse).”

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/constitutional-law-professor-in-a-single-tweet-rudy-giuliani-admitted-to-the-highest-of-high-crimes/

5 hours ago, Sujo said:

Bye bye Rudy.

And this now implicates trump <snip>

“Rudy who? I don’t know...Rudy was never my lawyer. I mean, he was my lawyer. Some say he was my lawyer, but he was not my lawyer. I haven’t talked to him in a long time. We spoke briefly yesterday... But he was not my lawyer. I take pictures with a lotta people. I have dinner with a lotta people. Lotta people came to my inauguration, biggest crowd in history, am I supposed to know all of ‘em? Are they all my lawyers?? Could be...I need a lotta lawyers, more than any president in history. What’re we talkin’ ‘bout again?”

Archived