BANGKOK
colinneil

First class service from 3BB

Sad to hear that Sparky didn´t take the wrong cable and lived up to his name.

However, very good service. I used them a couple of years ago before changing to True. Then they always arrived within half day. 🙂 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

did you tell her you were following the exciting adventures of NCC1701A and did not want to miss any of the action? 

You were absent for a few days, please explain!

Just now, bluesofa said:

It would be nice to think that 3BB charged the sparky for repairing your internet cable to make him more careful in future, but they probably didn't being the land of irresponsibility.

What charge him for his stupidity, you must be joking, the 3 of them had a laugh together then off 3BB workers went, no names taken, nothing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, colinneil said:

What charge him for his stupidity, you must be joking, the 3 of them had a laugh together then off 3BB workers went, no names taken, nothing.

Yeah, the 3BB probably guys probably gave the sparky tip as he's keeping them in a job. Thai logic.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

you caught me. it was two weeks. i was in Pattaya on a spiritual quest of self exploration.

I thought it was possible to quite easily find a victim to do the exploration for you, rather than having to do it yourself.

• Haha 2