Overstaying Nigerian living it up in Pattaya doing romance scams

webfact

Overstaying Nigerian living it up in Pattaya doing romance scams

immi.jpg

Chonburi police announced the arrest of a Nigerian romance scammer living in Pattaya.

Odeh Omorodian was relaxing at an address at the resort when the police came calling, reported Daily News.

He was found to have been on overstay since 29th July 2015, a period of 4 years, one month and 21 days. 

In order to pay for his lifestyle he had used a fake profile to trick women out of money in what is widely known as romance scams. 

Valuables including accessories and currency were taken into evidence. 

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-23

16 minutes ago, webfact said:
In order to pay for his lifestyle he had used a fake profile to trick women out of money in what is widely known as romance scams. 

Seems to be one of the easiest way of making money making in Thailand, if you are unscrupulous. So many greedy ladies.

19 minutes ago, Just1Voice said:

And it takes 15 cops to be in the photo for this b.s.????

It is absolutely ridiculous to have a photo event every time they nab some foreinger with minor offences like overstaying or working without work permit. 

Where are the photoes with nabbed murderers and thieves and reckless drivers? 

Where will the photo be when they will nab the red bull killer?

Foreigner discrimination at its finest - the world should know - have a good lough and then turn away from such a country.

As I wrote in an other post the immigration should create an internet site where all people with long time overstay are listed with photos. Reward for reporting one to the immigration could be 5000 Baht. I guess the problem with overstayers would be solved pretty soon. These long time overstayers should not be here since they often have a reason for hiding.

2 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

And it takes 15 cops to be in the photo for this b.s.????

I was looking for the nigerian, but he was nowhere to be found.

Have to change the headline: Nigerian on overstay, was found and arrested by this awesome team of compentent officers.

1 hour ago, Beggar said:

As I wrote in an other post the immigration should create an internet site where all people with long time overstay are listed with photos. Reward for reporting one to the immigration could be 5000 Baht. I guess the problem with overstayers would be solved pretty soon. These long time overstayers should not be here since they often have a reason for hiding.

do you mean "rat on "

45 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

do you mean "rat on "

Police forces throughout the world rely on the public for information, apart from forensics that is all detectives have to work with.

You may call it ratting, others may call it being a public spirited member of society helping to deal with criminality, although some may be motivated by revenge or do it for the reward.

3 hours ago, Beggar said:

Dont need a web page anymore IO now has bio metrics it can do anything they want

53 minutes ago, Classic Ray said:

Police forces throughout the world rely on the public for information, apart from forensics that is all detectives have to work with.

You may call it ratting, others may call it being a public spirited member of society helping to deal with criminality, although some may be motivated by revenge or do it for the reward.

hope nobody with a spirited member of society will turn on you... do hope so, but if unfortunately that happen wonder how you would call it. I am all support for the spirited society members helping dealing with criminality ....but here we are talking about an overstay, since when it's an overstay a criminal activity, parking at the wrong spot also should be reported, late renewal of a license (car and/or motorbike) also criminal activity

1 hour ago, Classic Ray said:

A dog is a dog no matter what breed it is.

3 hours ago, Beggar said:

I don't understand what is so hard about automating matching the expired TM-6 with the TM-30 and collecting overstayers all day long. 

11 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

hope nobody with a spirited member of society will turn on you... do hope so, but if unfortunately that happen wonder how you would call it. I am all support for the spirited society members helping dealing with criminality ....but here we are talking about an overstay, since when it's an overstay a criminal activity, parking at the wrong spot also should be reported, late renewal of a license (car and/or motorbike) also criminal activity

Overstay is a criminal offense anywhere in the world. Parking in the wrong spot is not. Driving without a license it depends which country. Probably not criminal in Thailand. 

Just now, Tayaout said:

Overstay is a criminal offense anywhere in the world. Parking in the wrong spot is not. 

do you have any supporting data for your comment !!!!

FYI ----

By Attorney Henry Moyal

OVERSTAYING VISA IS NOT A CRIMINAL OFFENSE

6 minutes ago, Tayaout said:

I don't understand what is so hard about automating matching the expired TM-6 with the TM-30 and collecting overstayers all day long. 

I think the immigration does not know where they stay. Sadly many of the overstayers don't care about TM30... or even stay at places where it is not done. They will do everything to hide as long as possible. 

5 minutes ago, Tropposurfer said:

What a crappy advertisement fur Nigeria these fellas are!

nearly as disgraceful as the shirtless yobbos from my country who wander around While in LOS drunk most of the day being loud and totally repulsive.

But one thing you have to acknowledge. They don't get ripped off by Thai ladies like many farangs. It is the other way around. They rip off the Thai ladies ????

1 minute ago, Beggar said:

But one thing you have to acknowledge. They don't get ripped off by Thai ladies like many farangs. It is the other way around. They rip off the Thai ladies ????

... and you'd have to be pretty smart, to outsmart a fox

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

do you have any supporting data for your comment !!!!

FYI ----

By Attorney Henry Moyal

OVERSTAYING VISA IS NOT A CRIMINAL OFFENSE

You are right it's not a criminal offense in every country. Your quote is for the US and it seems it is not a criminal offense in Thailand (not 100% sure) but it is a criminal offense in the UK

4 hours ago, Beggar said:

Have you grown up in East Germany?

But Im ok with that under the condition that if the informer is wrong
and this person was not on overstay or did not work illegally etc.
The informer should pay 5,000 baht to immigration
and 5000 baht for damage done to the wrongly accused.

4 hours ago, Kingkash said:

Where Is The Romeo Nigerian, Cant see???? him sitting anywhere here

Here some for you sir.....

3 hours ago, Mavideol said:

and no Nigerian on the photo.... the BS is overwhelming

That photo is from the link that have the bigger story, about drugs, Koreans etc etc.

69C565A2-5319-4224-9B6B-7060CEC864E8.jpeg

EBB1E1A1-0528-4F9C-B2DC-BD742725B235.jpeg

E2482D9C-70AA-4AF6-BFFD-D2C7474EFADD.jpeg

64CA5D6C-B747-435B-A744-E8990E8EE875.jpeg

8A20B400-8D85-4634-BE46-00E05DA3D819.jpeg

CBBFB709-B577-4906-B2E0-DA00D88742A6.jpeg

985749DC-8848-49E8-B254-78E35450FEBB.jpeg

EA004E04-BB8C-4516-BB00-40E35FE5B79E.jpeg

1533FFEE-01C4-46AB-9557-8E7908F1E3AA.jpeg

Archived