Thai Airways

Cotton Wool generation , in my day the Doors fell off.!🤠[emoji86]

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, alan grice said:

Cotton Wool generation , in my day the Doors fell off.!🤠emoji86.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

There's an old saying. If you are an idiot better to keep quiet about it or you'll just confirm same.

Booked a tix on vietjet yest from bkk-cnx in a few weeks, noted they try to upsell u so much and even marked me as having heavy luggage when I'm always under 7kg as I only bring a carry on...in the end the original price was double with all the fees!  $18 became $32....$42 if I hadn't caught the luggage scam

59 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

Booked a tix on vietjet yest from bkk-cnx in a few weeks, noted they try to upsell u so much and even marked me as having heavy luggage when I'm always under 7kg as I only bring a carry on...in the end the original price was double with all the fees!  $18 became $32....$42 if I hadn't caught the luggage scam

they must be copying AA, who do the same thing...add ons by default.  Vietjet is nice, though...watch them on the middle name scam.

Devastated?

Really?
A minor airmiles issue causes you devastation?

I landed at Swampy yesterday and was half way through watching a movie, I asked the stewardess to tell the Captain to go into a holding pattern for an hour.

Apparently he refused, I was devastated !!
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, moontang said:

they must be copying AA, who do the same thing...add ons by default.  Vietjet is nice, though...watch them on the middle name scam.

Yes I read about that middle name thing too...I used them last year so I think im ok, but the added baggage is a new hustle