Seasoned money between 90 day reports

Almer

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Sorry, you mean they check it at your 90 day report?

Never heard of it.

The retirement visa rules as i understand are that you have to keep the 800.000 in a bank for 3 months after renewal/ extension, my question meaning was has  anybody when doing there first 90 day been asked to show the 800.000 has been kept in a bank .

3 hours ago, Almer said:

The retirement visa rules as i understand are that you have to keep the 800.000 in a bank for 3 months after renewal/ extension, my question meaning was has  anybody when doing there first 90 day been asked to show the 800.000 has been kept in a bank .

The 90 day report and the 3 month check for the 800,000 baht are entirely separate. The check is done at the same counter as when you apply for your extension for retirement, 90 day report is not connected in any way, at least not in Pattaya.

22 minutes ago, giddyup said:

The 90 day report and the 3 month check for the 800,000 baht are entirely separate. The check is done at the same counter as when you apply for your extension for retirement, 90 day report is not connected in any way, at least not in Pattaya.

Ok just beware they are  linked on the IO order and failure to prove at 90 day or next extention could lead to problems, and another states in Udon Thani they will check at next extension that the seasoning has been correct throughout the extrntion

Edited by Almer
Additional text following a response

28 minutes ago, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

Tried do first 90 day report one today would not work. Message came up must go to office, I assume they want check my bank balance.

Ok in the car Mondays.

????????????

Udon immigration have no interest in checking bank balance on 90 day reports, they stated they would check during next extension.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Almer said:

Ok just beware they are  linked on the IO order and failure to prove at 90 day or next extention could lead to problems, and another states in Udon Thani they will check at next extension that the seasoning has been correct throughout the extrntion

The next 90 day report may well before the 90 day proof of funds, and you can't come early, but you can come later. AFAIK there is no time limit to submit an updated bank book etc for proof as long as it's before the next 12 month extension. When you do your 90 day report in Pattaya they just take out the old slip and staple in a new one, they are not interested in anything else.