Headwinds hit Thailand tourism

webfact

So taking in obscene amounts of hot money at BoT—has more urgency than salvaging tourism or exports.  Yes, we get that.  But when will they admit their mistake?  How about another 6% rise in the Baht?  Would that be enough for them?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they are better described as tailwinds. Getting kicked in the butt for a decade of mistakes and failures and on top of that, allowing an illiterate army to be installed, who have no vision or capability to deal with issues that require intelligence, competency and capability. And possess hatred, and racist intolerance of outsiders. Small men without a plan, beyond greed and avarice. 

On 10/24/2019 at 2:22 AM, Peterw42 said:

Where do you get figures that show tourism has declined since 2015, it has increased every year for the last 20 years (except 2014). Some tourism from western countries has declined but as the OP says

western tourists dont even register as the major tourists.

Interested to know what the attractions are that should be on offer ?

Tourist Arrivals to Thailand from 2003 till 2018

Just ask any Bar-girl in Thailand.  She will know exactly which origin of tourists are spending money and should be targeted.

23 minutes ago, Xonax said:

Just ask any Bar-girl in Thailand.  She will know exactly which origin of tourists are spending money and should be targeted.

You seems to live in your (s)expat bubble. I know bargirl is a big thing in some tourist hotspot but most place I visit don't have them. 

Thailand will still be a top destination for tourism long after all the negative western expats have died off. Some on here think that the whole tourism and economy relies on them, and them alone. Get real you muppets. 

9 minutes ago, Tayaout said:

You seems to live in your (s)expat bubble. I know bargirl is a big thing in some tourist hotspot but most place I visit don't have them. 

dont worry!!!!!

other parts have too where y go, i think you know

the new generation virtual br....el

" the new IPUS "

Ipus ( iphone pus..ys) und Sapus ( ssumsum Pu...s)

...IPus and Sapus , there you would never find one working in bar..they all high grade students with bachelor who pays farangs dinner

Archived