Bangkok Bank Internet Banking Problem?

I cannot get in to my Bangkok Bank account via Internet banking. I have tried both my home wi-fi connection and mobile connection, Bangkok Bangkok app and Bangkok Bank website on my laptop and nothing works. It worked fine and I could get in to the account fine yesterday. I am in New Zealand....so maybe that is the problem. Is anyone else experiencing problems (especially those outside Thailand like me)?

I just tried from Singapore VPN and took longer than normal to connect (got can not make connection and then immediately connected).  Seemed to work fine once connected.  I just tried a second time and immediate connection so maybe fixed.

I'm in Bangkok....logged onto Bangkok Bank ibanking no problem.  Then  tried with a VPN connection for a US IP address in Texas.... logged onto Bangkok Bank ibanking again no problem again.  Summary: whether using a Thailand or US IP address didn't make  a difference.   Bangkok Bank mbanking also working fine for me.

So it seems to have been a temporary problem.

Annoying but what can you do?

Even from here in Thailand I sometimes get slow response or spinning wheel forever (e.g. at logout).

At the moment the website works fine.

On Saturday Oct 26 there will be a shutdown for maintenance, midnight to 9:00 AM Thai time.

Hope it serves to improve reliability.

Archived