The ‘Boys’ are back in town

webfact

The ‘Boys’ are back in town

By THE NATION

800_0682dc029ccf84b.jpeg?v=1571875973

American music greats Backstreets Boys have landed in Bangkok and will be delighting their legions of fans tonight (October 24) at Impact Exhibition Halls 5-6, Muang Thong Thani.

The “DNA World Tour”, which kicked off in May in Portugal, is Backstreet Boys’ biggest arena tour in 18 years and has seen them perform all over Europe, North America and Asia.

The BSB DNA World Tour follows the release of their latest album “DNA” –  the group’s 10th studio album which features songs written by Lauv (Charli XCX), Andy Grammer, Stuart Crichton (DNCE) and Mike Sabbath (J Balvin). “DNA” was released in January on RCA Records and debuted at No.1 on Billboard album chart.

“When this group started 26 years ago – and through all the highs and lows of our career – we’ve had to learn it wasn’t about us as individuals but about what’s best for the group,” says band member Howie Dorough.

“That’s what I love about this album,” adds Kevin Richardson. “We were able to bring all of our influences and styles into one coherent piece of work.

These songs are a great representation of who we are as individuals and who we are as a group. It's our DNA. We’re really proud of that.” “The journey is ongoing with us and there is so much left to do,” says Brian Littrell. “We’re living the next chapter that hasn’t been told yet, and that's exciting.”

Fans can expect to hear many hits at tonight’s show including “Quit Playing Games With My Heart”, “I Want It That Way”, “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)”, “Incomplete”, “Shape Of My Heart”, “Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely” and “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart”, 

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-10-24

1 hour ago, EricTh said:
3 hours ago, wgdanson said:

Do you NEVER wai anyone? It isn't particularly Buddhist.

It is a Buddhist greeting. Google it.

It's become a popular greeting when addressing a large group of people and has now evolved beyond being solely a Buddhist greeting....    surely you can recognize this? 

8 minutes ago, JMSIII said:
11 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Another Gay band?

Yes a gay band that has had more beautiful women than most could ever fantasize about....

In his juvenile protest sunnyboy2018 may have outlined that he is infact be overcompensating for his repressed real feelings and identity !!! .... just sayin' !!! :giggle:

4 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:
4 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

It's become a popular greeting when addressing a large group of people and has now evolved beyond being solely a Buddhist greeting....    surely you can recognize this? 

Nope.

Thats ok, limited is the mind sometimes, your inexperience and naivety is understood.

Also consider it a 'Nameste Greeting'... not solely used by Buddhists, the placing of two hands together, similar to the Wai is common in other cultures, often with varied height, but the fundamentals are still there.... when you're a big boy you'll start to recognise this stuff. 

Now you know you'll see it used a lot more as a greeting, commonly amongst celebrities on stage addressing an audience etc.

15 hours ago, Moonlover said:

All five married and with children.

Try doing 5 minutes homework before coming up with sick homophobic comments!

There is nothing wrong with being gay or being in a gay band. 'Back Street Boy' is a well know gay phrase. Perhaps you should calm down with your elective victim wokeness. Ooh You are awful! 555

Archived