Latest and best IPTV providers for Thailand?

Scouse123

• 4 months later...
On 10/09/2020 at 2:23 AM, Scouse123 said:

Guys.

I have replied by PM with contact email  to Jor and William Osbourne .

I am in KALASIN sorting out personal  stuff

Can you Pm the details please? I've been using iview for years but finding them a bit expensive now

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2020 at 8:34 PM, Susco said:

If you expect and want channels with 100% uptimes then IPTV is not for you. You are better off with Sling TV, Amazon Prime or Youtube TV or something similar, or sticking with your current cable or satellite service. You are paying most likely like 15 - 20$ a month, for a selection of several thousand channels worldwide, while in the UK only the UK sports channels already would cost you 100$ a month.

They don't have a call centre, a team of dedicated professionals taking shifts, and the most expensive equipment and technology out there like the cable providers do. It's usually one or at most two or three people behind the scenes maintaining things, and then a bunch of resellers.

Point is, if you're expecting perfection, you're going to be disappointed. Every service has hiccups. Every. Single. One. There's downtime, there's buffering, there's incomplete EPG, there is always something and it's impossible for there not to be.

Yes, there are providers that are more "stable" than others, but anyone who tells you there is 100% no buffering, never any issues, and never any downtime, is 100% lying to you.

1901766313_HowmuchtowatchsportsinUK.jpg.6a4b715e8dac867bb7289b6350e79535.jpg

What is sling tv is that the same as sling boxes I've read about?

7 minutes ago, stament said:

Is there any difference in terms of quality (buffering, etc) or any advantages/disadvantages between signing up with a UK IPTV based provider and a Thai based one?

Sorry I'm new to all this.......

There isn't really such a thing as where the Iptv is based. Its the internet, its borderless. The actual servers dishing out the content could be anywhere in the world.

11 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

There isn't really such a thing as where the Iptv is based. Its the internet, its borderless. The actual servers dishing out the content could be anywhere in the world.

Ok, so would it be better to sign-up for one with servers in Thailand rather than England in terms of performance with all things being equal (i.e. quality of servers, etc), i.e. is a server location in Thailand preferable to one in the UK or does it make no difference at all to the end-user?

23 minutes ago, stament said:

Ok, so would it be better to sign-up for one with servers in Thailand rather than England in terms of performance with all things being equal (i.e. quality of servers, etc), i.e. is a server location in Thailand preferable to one in the UK or does it make no difference at all to the end-user?

There is no way of knowing where a server is physically located or how the backend runs etc.

You could have the worlds fastest server next door in Thailand but its getting the content from the UK via a low speed VPN etc.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Peterw42 said:

There is no way of knowing where a server is physically located or how the backend runs etc.

You could have the worlds fastest server next door in Thailand but its getting the content from the UK via a low speed VPN etc.

So no preference then UK or TH is what you are saying without knowing all the spec details.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, stament said:

So no preference then UK or TH is what you are saying without knowing all the spec details.

yes, word of mouth etc is probably the best recommendation. These IPTV sources tend to come and go, one will be the go to app for a year or so, then gets shutdown or moved etc.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2020 at 5:21 PM, Speedhump said:

I don't have a 'contact'. And it doesn't matter what country you are in. I have a vanilla set top Android box I bought from a mall, and pay a UK company 70 quid a year for every Sky channel, every UK channel with catchup TV, every Premiership and Championship match of the season, many hundreds of other channels, Eurosport channels, Bein sport channels, US sports and news channels, over a thousand films including very latest and good copies, all major PPV sport broadcasts, box sets, etc. Was a doddle to set up (I'm very slightly techie but not much). 

PS - whoever said MOBDRO is good needs their head tested. It's OK for free I suppose but pretty dire overall. 

Can I get the contact please

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, TommyL727 said:

I'm looking for a stable IPTV source for Thai channels. If anyone could direct me to someone i would be grateful. Im tired of all the 60k channel services with Thai channels that may or may not work ????

try and download A.I.S play plenty of Thai channels for free,you dont need a A.I.S account

• Like 1

On 5/20/2021 at 10:03 PM, TommyL727 said:

I'm looking for a stable IPTV source for Thai channels. If anyone could direct me to someone i would be grateful. Im tired of all the 60k channel services with Thai channels that may or may not work ????

I have the best setup I've ever had in close to 15 years of searching, installing, uninstalling, pay IPTV, free IPTV and on and on.

I'm in Ireland and her ladyship can watch all Thai TV channels in full HD.

It's free and has a minimal maintenance.

If you have an Android Type box that is fairly up to date then PM me and I'll share my knowledge.

What you need to add to Android Box in advance.

Dropbox (to download an apk)

Telegram (you can have this on your phone also or on the box, this is used for sourcing what you need going forward)

A VPN (depends on how active your ISP is in blocking, but better to have than not have)

As well as the Thai Channels, you will have as many channels in FHD as you could wish for.

• 2 weeks later...

I have  subscribed to TeaTime TV.

Has 29 channels. CNN and CNBC-the remaining 27 are regular   telesteral  UK channels.

The seller has a shop on the Soi west of Tukcom- Pattaya-off South Pattaya Rd. On the RHS as you walk/drive  down the Soi.

10 days catchup. Pay monthly if you wish.

600 Baht cash  per month.

you will need to visit the shop so that the App can be added to your android box or equivalent.

Perfect reception.

It must be IPTV so the server will be sited in a country where the Thai authorities cannot close it down.

This applies to all IPTV-I assume.

Edited by Delight
added detail
  • Like 1

On 5/22/2021 at 12:56 PM, Joe Farang said:

I have the best setup I've ever had in close to 15 years of searching, installing, uninstalling, pay IPTV, free IPTV and on and on.

I'm in Ireland and her ladyship can watch all Thai TV channels in full HD.

It's free and has a minimal maintenance.

If you have an Android Type box that is fairly up to date then PM me and I'll share my knowledge.

What you need to add to Android Box in advance.

Dropbox (to download an apk)

Telegram (you can have this on your phone also or on the box, this is used for sourcing what you need going forward)

A VPN (depends on how active your ISP is in blocking, but better to have than not have)

As well as the Thai Channels, you will have as many channels in FHD as you could wish for.

I have a xiaomi stick and would be happy if you could provide me with your addon setup, ty

2 hours ago, DTL2014 said:

used Pulse for over 4 years  for uk tv , but its glitchy as hell. always stopping and problems loading.Now looking for a change scouse  geezer if you have any contacts - pls not pulse

I sent you his contact email.

Not Pulse.

I ain't listening to any of these on here recommending  free channels. 

Sick of hearing it from them because they don't want to part company with a few baht a month and sick of problems with free channels.

Edited by Scouse123
  • Like 2