Thai Visa Denied in Cambodia

Wish I found this forum sooner. There's no direct flight to CNX from Phnom Penh. I found a flight that takes me through DMK to CNX. Already booked. Taking off in few hours ???????? I guess the worst they say is no and make me fly back or somewhere else. One can only try and plead with the immigration officer and hope he has a heart to let me back for a short stay to pack my belongings. Settle my affairs. Wish me luck

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, eg84 said:

Lately just been doing a lot of soul searching through traveling. Been enjoying Thailand and has been helping me figure out what I want to do next. 

Yea good luck with that. But  seriously shouldn´t it be  much more effective to stay put one place and really focus on the mental bit of it, instead of running around in circles. Sorry to interfear by the way...

glegolo

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, glegolo said:

Yea good luck with that. But  seriously shouldn´t it be  much more effective to stay put one place and really focus on the mental bit of it, instead of running around in circles. Sorry to interfear by the way...

glegolo

How the heck does op reference " soul searching" relate to comment re mental health. Ridiculous comment.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, eg84 said:

Wish I found this forum sooner. There's no direct flight to CNX from Phnom Penh. I found a flight that takes me through DMK to CNX. Already booked. Taking off in few hours ???????? I guess the worst they say is no and make me fly back or somewhere else. One can only try and plead with the immigration officer and hope he has a heart to let me back for a short stay to pack my belongings. Settle my affairs. Wish me luck

this is very interesting please do come back and let us know what happens 

I counted 7.5 months in thailand for you during 2019 on tourist visas/exempts. And your trying to come back now by visa exempt through airport.Its a dice roll but you may be ok to gather your belongings and get the hell out of dodge

Edited by at15

9 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Better go to a country where you are welcome. 

He is welcome here but not by pretending to be a tourist. A cesspit like Cambodia MAY take him as a full time tourist but of course that would actually mean having to live there

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

I had friends doing visa runs non stop some years ago and they aren’t criminals they just wanted to live here anyway all of them left

And they better get used to it as not only SEA but the whole world continues to tighten is borders. Best thing for your buddies is to go home , save money and wait till 50

23 minutes ago, madmen said:

And they better get used to it as not only SEA but the whole world continues to tighten is borders. Best thing for your buddies is to go home , save money and wait till 50

They are enjoying themselves in The Phillipines nowadays. They can extend their tourist visas up to 3 years even without leaving. Only  pay and stay no dramas!

Edited by Destiny1990
  • Like 1

Seems I started quite a stir. I'm at the airport enroute to Bangkok. If I'm asked to leave, I will. Sadly, would be nice to see the gf, pack my things and to make some plans together. And to see this amazing jungle again for it seems I won't be welcomed back for at least 4 to 6 months or beyond. At least that's the impression I'm getting... ????

9 minutes ago, eg84 said:

Seems I started quite a stir. I'm at the airport enroute to Bangkok. If I'm asked to leave, I will. Sadly, would be nice to see the gf, pack my things and to make some plans together. And to see this amazing jungle again for it seems I won't be welcomed back for at least 4 to 6 months or beyond. At least that's the impression I'm getting... ????

You can stay in los easily for 6+ month or 2 by being creative. Given that you have Thai gf I would plan 6 month in los and 6 places such as Vietnam. Personally I would do 3 in 2 out wash and repeat.

Post when you land DM

• Like 1

1 hour ago, madmen said:

Why? I'm over 50 on extensions los 7 yr. Also obtain 3 month multi to Vietnam 4 times a year. 280usd all up. Why advise go home save money if they don't require that. Jealous?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1