Baht to further strengthen, expert warns

webfact

1 minute ago, Olmate said:

Guessing you know Oz well then? Get Thailand right first then you can talk. Oz was a great place , not now if your old n broke.

With the Baht heading for 15 baht to OZ dollar its historical low your gonna wish you were back in OZ where a dollar is still worth a dollar. Thailand is no place for old and broke if you need ICU emergency treament your screwed

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not not old and not broken. I train everyday and have good life. That what I have power to move to central America anytime I want. What keep me? My girlfriend who I know for ten years and house.

I do not want live in Sundy Dusty country.

Buy my house then I move tomorrow. Nice man.

10 minutes ago, Trolleen said:

I'm not not old and not broken. I train everyday and have good life. That what I have power to move to central America anytime I want. What keep me? My girlfriend who I know for ten years and house.

I do not want live in Sundy Dusty country.

Buy my house then I move tomorrow. Nice man.

Broke not broken, as in pisten broke! Oh never mind...

16 minutes ago, madmen said:

With the Baht heading for 15 baht to OZ dollar its historical low your gonna wish you were back in OZ where a dollar is still worth a dollar. Thailand is no place for old and broke if you need ICU emergency treament your screwed

Reading the press on Commission into aged care lately, aged care in Oz is first class! 

What are you going to report about me. ? Do you remember the Taksin on war on drags. ? There efter I meet some good police officer's who removed to south province when the war ended. Who did good for Thailand and get nothing back. What are you know about it little man in immigration office? 

You do not need to report me. Just send information about immigration office in north east and I come by my self to speak and show how the north east providence get destroy because of small govermet  borrow big money from Bangkok to rebuild the northern east and do not do anything in the end

6 hours ago, Trolleen said:

I mean I did not find comments from people who knows Thailand and stay here many years. Sorry I do not want to offend anyone.

First visit 1982. Learnt to speak Thai in 90's and lived there for about two years.  More recently five years in Bangkok.

3 hours ago, Olmate said:

Don,t end up in a nursing home in Oz,and read more!

At mid 50"s? I doubt it unless I have a stroke based on to much quality wine and cheese. Its funny as you know all the RSL clubs etc would have unlimted cheese and crackers to snack on at the bar and I mostly ignored it. But this time when Im back I stick my head in the bowl until evicted by force ????

12 hours ago, Olmate said:

Reading the press on Commission into aged care lately, aged care in Oz is first class! 

Having first hand knowledge I can assure you that it is far from first class.

My ex mother in law was in an upmarket care home in Sydney and yes it was good but her million dollar unit in Neutral Bay had to be sold to pay for it. Aged care in Australia is a very profitable business, staff are mostly sourced from the unemployed who receive free training by the Government and whose wages are subsidised for a number of months. Though many of them are good their roll is only to shower and feed and generally look after the residents.

Qualified Nurses are paid award wages but their responsibility and workload is ridiculous, one Registered Nurse and one lesser qualified Enrolled Nurse to look after and administer medications and dressings for 100 inmates during an eight hour shift. My late partner would come home in the evenings and take about two hours to wind down, because she cared she ended up after fifteen years unable to take any more. Make no mistake, I would rather end my time here with adequate pain relief and people who care about me, they can then have a good party at the Temple.

7 hours ago, PJPom said:

Having first hand knowledge I can assure you that it is far from first class.

My ex mother in law was in an upmarket care home in Sydney and yes it was good but her million dollar unit in Neutral Bay had to be sold to pay for it. Aged care in Australia is a very profitable business, staff are mostly sourced from the unemployed who receive free training by the Government and whose wages are subsidised for a number of months. Though many of them are good their roll is only to shower and feed and generally look after the residents.

Qualified Nurses are paid award wages but their responsibility and workload is ridiculous, one Registered Nurse and one lesser qualified Enrolled Nurse to look after and administer medications and dressings for 100 inmates during an eight hour shift. My late partner would come home in the evenings and take about two hours to wind down, because she cared she ended up after fifteen years unable to take any more. Make no mistake, I would rather end my time here with adequate pain relief and people who care about me, they can then have a good party at the Temple.

My point exactly, current inquiry has exposed horror stories of mistreatment including chemical restraint of residents.One owner of many such homes in Oz is a well known health insurance company.

Archived