Pattaya: Where are the toilets? Farangs caught urinating in the sea - but Thais blame the authorities

rooster59

Pattaya: Where are the toilets? Farangs caught urinating in the sea - but Thais blame the authorities

beach.JPG

Image: PattayaWatchdog

A post on PattayaWatchdog featured two western men standing and urinating in the sea at night. 

The poster called on the "tessakit" (municipal authority) to act saying:

"Sometimes tourists do not behave appropriately," and adding that she had seen four people do this in the space of 40 minutes. 

But posters on the site did not bash the visitors. 

A great many people blamed the authorities for not providing toilets at the beach. 

Others echoed those sentiments adding that Thais were just as bad in relieving themselves on the beach. 

One suggested that the authorities who allow filthy water to flow into the sea were much worse. 

Source: PattayaWatchdog

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-26

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a load of nonsense....as I drive around Thailands roads I often see folks "spending a penny" at the roadside and nothing is said....if I try and kiss my TGF in public I get scolded as it,s "not polite" but peeing by the roadside for anyone to see is fine.....crazy place here sometimes :whistling:

"Sometimes tourists do not behave appropriately," and adding that she had seen four people do this in the space of 40 minutes. 

Others echoed those sentiments adding that Thais were just as bad in relieving themselves on the beach

But posters on the site did not bash the visitors.

I'd have thought more Thai people pee in the sea than foreigners.

What's an appropriate fee when you pee in the sea? 

Where do swimmers usually pee? It's a foreigner bashing post, nothing else. 

2 minutes ago, Al V said:

5555! What's the difference of doing it inside four walls an flushing straight out to the canal as seen in many places I have been?

3 minutes ago, Al V said:

5555! What's the difference of doing it inside four walls an flushing straight out to the canal as seen in many places I have been?

Thai "Face"...

25 minutes ago, petermik said:

What a load of nonsense....as I drive around Thailands roads I often see folks "spending a penny" at the roadside and nothing is said....if I try and kiss my TGF in public I get scolded as it,s "not polite" but peeing by the roadside for anyone to see is fine.....crazy place here sometimes :whistling:

The kiss is discretionary whereas the p*ss is not.

Thai want to belly ache and complain about foreigners too much. There is nothing wrong with peeing into the sea at night and it dissipates. Honestly better there than up about the trees or road side where it will just sit and smell like no end. I would bet, no I actually know you could take oodles of pics of Thai men wee weeing at night up on a tree while drinking. Even in the daytime I have seen them do it in Jomtien. But never a foreigner. . 

When I'm driving and cannot find a toilet to pee at, I will stop by the road side, lift the bonnet, take out my private and lean over the engine, anyone going past would think I sprung a leak, except one day when I returned to the car and saw the wife wasn't in there, I went to the back of the car, and guess who was squatting down taking a leak...now how do you explain that to motorists passing by, no need, just a daily event by Thai's....oi

5 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

I actually know you could take oodles of pics of Thai men wee weeing at night up on a tree while drinking. Even in the daytime I have seen them do it in Jomtien. But never a foreigner. . 

Have you ever seen a mototaxi stand with a toilet? I see them walking to the bushes all days long.

And taxi's even stop here in our hi-so moobaan to pee against the salesoffice....they just park on the road and do it since it's so nice and quiet.

I've even seen a mototaxi stopping in between the fields, his lady passenger standing next to his motocy while he was pissing 2 meters away of her.

But if a farang does it.......

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

When I'm driving and cannot find a toilet to pee at, I will stop by the road side, lift the bonnet, take out my private and lean over the engine, anyone going past would think I sprung a leak.

i just use an empty beer bottle and act like im drinking a beer. added benefit is it saves on beer costs.

Archived