LP gas connector

carlyai

I need a connector from one gas bottle to two regulators. It is a brass Y connector.

I have a picture but I can't get it saved to this thread.

If anyone has seen one in Global House or ThaiWatsadu please let me know.[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Something like this chap?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32967245079.html

I think your best bet is going to be you local LPG stuff store (the place where you get the bottles swapped) ours certainly does all sorts of fittings and adaptors.

HTB18VJRaIfrK1Rjy1Xdq6yemFXaj.jpg?width=800%26height=800%26hash=1600&key=d646649b801805819812fc9e7fadab0547e7620d0dd9d457d85e61f870fc5988

HTB1OlJIaLLsK1Rjy0Fbq6xSEXXaw.jpg?width=800%26height=800%26hash=1600&key=44906403a6bc96dc59936d3a8b7d52d0dc4976ba587b7f0a024a2e8fbc8fbf2e
Thanks Crossy. Didn't look at that site.
You give me hope as I didn't think our small shops would stock that item. We fill our bottles up at the local pump station.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, carlyai said:

You give me hope as I didn't think our small shops would stock that item.

I never cease to be amazed at what the little places have hidden "out back". 

A photo and a smile and the little old lady (it's always a little old lady) will vanish and, after suitable delay and rummaging sounds, will emerge with what you want. If they don't have it, Number One Son will zip off on his motorcycle to who-knows-where and return with one.

8 minutes ago, Crossy said:

A photo and a smile and the little old lady (it's always a little old lady) will vanish and, after suitable delay and rummaging sounds, will emerge with what you want. If they don't have it, Number One Son will zip off on his motorcycle to who-knows-where and return with one.

We get ours delivered by a frail older man.  He doesn't use a strap and it always looks like he's not going to make it when he staggers in.  Sometimes the Number One Son will deliver always charging 10 baht more than dad.  ????

• 1 month later...

Archived