Im afraid that I will be made into a Ladyboy in Surin if I stay in the wrong place

Nyezhov

Not really. Im just teasing. But did you click on this topic becuase you are interested in Ladyboys? if so, go away. But maybe, if Im as lucky as I am handsome, svelte and well hung, which means unlucky, perhaps you clicked on it because you know about Surin, specifically hotels.

So I got Oliphant Roundup resevations, barely, at either the Thong Tharin or the Grace. The Thon Tharin is closer to the nightlife and has a so-pay, the Grace is closer to the elephant stadium. The Thong is 2x the price, and stupid at that, but my fault for waiting. At least the Grace is within my limits (2 klicks from the Center of action)

Anything I need to know about Surin or these two cribs, anybody got any food recs, anyone know where the Thaiguy bad boy street is, and anybody been out to the ruins at Sikoraphum. I could take a train there, any on the ground intelligence?

I have been told that Surin Gai Yang sauce is notoriously deadly too, any local specialties, etc.

Your cooperation is appreciated. Oh and where is the nasty street I keep hearing baout in Buriram.

I stopped reading after the first 2 sentences (Not really. Im just teasing). If you have to write a teasing title to bring people to your posting means, that it can´t be very interesting. So why should I waste my time to read it?

21 minutes ago, CNXexpat said:

I stopped reading after the first 2 sentences (Not really. Im just teasing). If you have to write a teasing title to bring people to your posting means, that it can´t be very interesting. So why should I waste my time to read it?

Because it's Nyezhov, the most entertaining guy on TV!

34 minutes ago, CNXexpat said:

He got you tho. U had readed everything, and even commented ????

2 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

You may do better if this was in the local Isaan forum for local knowledge, if you want it moved let me know.

No don’t move it. He needs to be heard on the Pattaya forum if he turns into a LB

2 hours ago, CNXexpat said:

Yet you responded,simply to be a churchlady

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

You may do better if this was in the local Isaan forum for local knowledge, if you want it moved let me know.

You mean there is a Surin section?

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

deranged

Thanks!

3 hours ago, SantiSuk said:

Not much luck with Surin expats responding with info requested. Try more traditional approaches OP!?

Either nobody lives up there or they can't read.

On 10/26/2019 at 11:14 AM, PatOngo said:

Because it's Nyezhov, the most entertaining guy on TV!

I think he would be far more interesting if he restricted his topics to the poor driving

standards in Thailand, the low IQ of the locals, where they urinate, and what a squalid 

dump Pattaya is.

He would get far more "likes" and possibly shortlisted for poster of the year!!

23 minutes ago, shy coconut said:

I think he would be far more interesting if he restricted his topics to the poor driving

standards in Thailand, the low IQ of the locals, where they urinate, and what a squalid 

dump Pattaya is.

He would get far more "likes" and possibly shortlisted for poster of the year!!

Boring, everyone posts about that, I enjoy his life experiences in Thailand.

19 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

The nasty street i Surin, that he heard of in Buriram.

Yeah dude, anyone can read redcat and go hang with farangs, I want shacks with bare lightbulbs, he doesnt cover that

On 10/26/2019 at 9:49 PM, Nyezhov said:

This is what happens here, ask a simple question and get a small answer buried in a steaming pile of insults, sexualization, banter, nonsense and non sequiturs. 

Pots and kettles immediately spring to mind.

6 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Yeah dude, anyone can read redcat and go hang with farangs, I want shacks with bare lightbulbs, he doesnt cover that

Hey, that the way to go. I actually have quite a good knowledge of Surin. Lived in that area for around 3-4 years.

The most of the schacks you found at that time (ok 7 years ago ????) was close to Tong Tarin. A little bit more up and a small parallell street to the left.

If they are still there, we are talking real shacks. Never saw a farang in those. They were to scared of the bad thai´s dringing Regency and slapping the pretty girls on the butt, I guess. :cheesy:

Archived