Jump to content
BANGKOK
noodleslayer

Best sites/apps for finding apartments?

Recommended Posts

I'm here in Thailand now and stay in airbnb but I'm about to go home to US. I'm looking to live here in the near future, and wondering what are the best apps/sites to find apartments/condo room? I want to live like a local that pays about 4-7k baht a month for rent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, noodleslayer said:

I want to live like a local that pays about 4-7k baht a month for rent

Why?? Thailand wants cheap charlie farang out! 

What about your visa? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, madmen said:

Why?? Thailand wants cheap charlie farang out! 

What about your visa? 

 

i dont give a <deleted> about being a 'cheap charlie', im not a betabux. and i'd either do border runs, or get a job as im graduating in a year with a BSBA

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2019 at 4:14 AM, noodleslayer said:

i dont give a <deleted> about being a 'cheap charlie', im not a betabux. and i'd either do border runs, or get a job as im graduating in a year with a BSBA

Try this website maybe it can be useful for you https://www.renthub.in.th/en

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...