Chinese man went shopping with fake credit cards using data from Europeans

webfact

On 11/12/2019 at 9:59 AM, BestB said:
On 11/12/2019 at 9:47 AM, Just Weird said:

Maybe the banks' technology recognises dodgy cards, maybe the details of Europeans on cards used by a Chinese alerted them that something may be wrong.

So in other words you do not have a clue but felt like sharing your wisdom anyway ?

Yes, just like you do every day!

What's up with "illegal entry" charges? Someone else's passport? Crossing the border at night, on foot or something clandestine?

Just wondering as this charge keeps getting added. What does it actually mean (unless it's the latter, someone avoiding border checkpoints)

16 hours ago, BestB said:
18 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Yes, just like you do every day!

How do you know what i do everyday? stocking me or admiring me?

So dreadfully sorry, I missed out two words from the end of that comment, "...on Thaivisa".

Just for the record, I would never stock you (whatever that means) nor admire you, though I do agree with a lot of what you say.  Sometimes.

On 10/28/2019 at 10:30 AM, Beggar said:

When I look at the photo - not one of the people in the back has a uniform. Who are these people? 

I thought the guy in the front with the blue shirt might have been the head of this intrepid police squad... But couldn't then figure out why they blotted out his face... Maybe because he was working undercover???   :cheesy:

Archived