Chiang Mai: Wealthy woman found encased in cement in a fridge

webfact

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, ttrd said:
7 hours ago, atyclb said:

if it were someone i know or family member i would recognize this is just an internet forum and not the wake for the person i cared about. simply detach feelings.

Respect is welcomed anytime and anywhere ... :thumbsup:

in theory yes but reality is this is an internet forum open to public comment. for sure if posters were to attend the funeral they would show respect. venue pertinent

13 hours ago, atyclb said:

if it were someone i know or family member i would recognize this is just an internet forum and not the wake for the person i cared about. simply detach feelings.

in actuality a close friend did die in a motorcycle accident and i saw lots of remarks but cannot take them to heart or even personally.  big deal

Well there we have it, you are OK with a cheap laugh over a death, I am not.

You are obviously one the cheap laugh click, eh..????

If your wife dies, is it OK for me to take the p_ss here....? No, of course it's not.

Some of us have different standards chap..

16 hours ago, atyclb said:

in actuality a close friend did die in a motorcycle accident and i saw lots of remarks but cannot take them to heart or even personally.  big deal

Last night I watched an old episode of 'Endeavor', series on the young inspector 'Morse'.

One of the team died, shot, and after the funeral all were talking about how wonderful the victim had been, how good the speeches at the service were etc, etc.

'Endeavor' mentioned the fact that no-one said the words that they were actually thinking.  'Thank Christ it was'nt me'.

There are 500 plus murders a year in UK that would mean around 3 times every two days people would be writing RIP. I much prefer the honesty of Endeavor's reply.

UPDATE:

Wealthy woman stuffed in a fridge: Two men made 1.2 million baht in ATM withdrawals

5pm.jpg

Thai caption: On the trail of a murderer

Sanook reported that there were plenty of developments in the case of the murder of a 58 year old woman from Bang Plee, Samut Prakarn. 

2 hours ago, owl sees all said:

So! Was she killed and put into the fridge? Or put in alive and she froze to death? Or, put in alive and died from shortage of air?

When will we know; if ever?

pathologists can ascertain that

Thank you all for being attentive on this matter, much appreciate the respect and righteousness of the members on this forum for displaying class act. As for the cruel messages, and humors was quite too dark for my liking, I hope you don't mention some of these things to others during their suffering. I feel quite empty from this I must admit.

Right now the police are tracking the suspects, getting close towards closing this case. All that I am most dissapointed about this outcome is that why is life this cheap a few millions and why does good people have to be the one that passes. It was not her own doing that causes this, rather was due to being at a wrong place, with wrong people, and wrong time.

I want you all to know that this person is a great human being that always go out of her way to help others in needs and never do anything to burden anyone. You may think does such human being exist, I can say with confidence that its a big YES. Thus please understand and try to not be so cruel in world that is already such a cruel place as it is.

This was apparently a very kind woman who had just gifted 19 million Baht to a hospital, a brand new van to the temple and she was very religious.

She was tortured and murdered by her chauffer who has since taken 40 million Baht from her bank accounts and is trying to flee the country. It's horrific.

Archived