Online T.M.6 Form

Has anyone used this online form to fill out their TM6 cards.

<link removed>

From what is written on the bottom, no print out is needed and you just get a reference number

unlike the app that is mentioned here

Edited by ubonjoe
removed link to a suspected scam website

7 hours ago, tifino said:

so long as the Airport's public wifi remains stable for long enough to get all the way though the Form! 

If you don't have mobile data then do it at home before you leave for the airport.

It seems to work OK. It pulled data from a passport scan and I could progress through to the last stage before actual submission.  I hope the airport staff are aware of it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, treetops said:

If you don't have mobile data then do it at home before you leave for the airport.

It seems to work OK. It pulled data from a passport scan and I could progress through to the last stage before actual submission.  I hope the airport staff are aware of it.

So when the form is completed is copy of it sent to your email with the reference number.  

Or is just in their system.   

10 minutes ago, MJKT2014 said:

You just joined TV 18 hours ago and posting a link for people to upload pp details?

Perhaps he found it and wanted to ask about it.

8 minutes ago, MJKT2014 said:

Phishing comes to mind. Be careful.

There is no scanning of the passport shown on either site. I think he was writing about the app.

The site posted asks for a email address for registration number to be sent to.

The official site requires you to print the TM6.

I have removed the link from the OP for security reasons.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MJKT2014 said:

The op web site (link removed ) asked for document scan (pp) on first line? I am not going to try.

Not the same. They are asking for a upload of the passport photo page. On the app you can scan the code on the passport photo page.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

I am little suspicious about that site. I have not seen anything about it before. Nothing about it on the immigration website.

I would expect a official immigration site to be a .go.th site not a .net site.

I had the same concern about the sites legitimacy.  On top of what you said.  there are also no links to any other Thailand Immigration websites, which I found strange.  

It just seems to be a single page portal to upload your information 

33 minutes ago, MJKT2014 said:

You just joined TV 18 hours ago and posting a link for people to upload pp details? Hum?!

And that is why I joined and asked.   

Edited by TamadeYao
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TamadeYao said:

I had the same concern about the sites legitimacy.  On top of what you said.  there are also no links to any other Thailand Immigration websites which I found strange.  

This link goes to a official secure website. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/eTM6Web/arrival

You can see a big difference between the two sites.

Just now, MJKT2014 said:

Perhaps its an(other) example of a totally incompetent IO online service - wouldn't be the first time I suppose?

How did you find the site to start with then?

After reading about the App here I googled tm6 online and it was the on the search page.  

So this one you posted is official? 

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/eTM6Web/ 

Do I have to print it out and carry it with me or logged into their system?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TamadeYao said:

So this one you posted is official? 

Yes

26 minutes ago, TamadeYao said:

Do I have to print it out and carry it with me or logged into their system?

The instructions on the site state you need to print it out.

No login for the site is shown.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

This link goes to a official secure website. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/eTM6Web/arrival

You can see a big difference between the two sites.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/eTM6Web/termsAndConArrival

There is a click required on 'accept Ts and Cs' before the TM6 page.

On 10/29/2019 at 12:50 AM, TamadeYao said:

So when the form is completed is copy of it sent to your email with the reference number.  

Or is just in their system.   

It indicated there was no need to print and a Reference Number would be provided.  I didn't submit the completed form so don't know for sure what the outcome would be.

On 10/29/2019 at 2:48 AM, ubonjoe said:

I think he was writing about using the TM6 app. I looked at the both websites and I see nothing about scanning the passport.

On 10/29/2019 at 3:04 AM, ubonjoe said:

Not the same. They are asking for a upload of the passport photo page. On the app you can scan the code on the passport photo page.

I was referring to the website being discussed, not the app.  The website says that you can attach passport data to help complete the form.  I had a scan on file so uploaded it and the data was imported from the scan to the form automatically.

Edited by treetops

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm! Did anybody has success to print out the TM.6 after filling out the form online on the official eTM6Website? I was told that a pdf file would be generated for print out in a new window or tab of the browser. Tried it with Chrome, Internet Explorer and Opera. But no new window with a pdf opened! Any experiences or further advices??

Just now, nonwanfai said:

Hmmmm! Did anybody has success to print out the TM.6 after filling out the form online on the official eTM6Website? I was told that a pdf file would be generated for print out in a new window or tab of the browser. Tried it with Chrome, Internet Explorer and Opera. But no new window with a pdf opened! Any experiences or further advices??

The immigration site seems to have whole bunch of little glitches.  A few days ago it kept on adding a day to my birth date when generating the PDF, but eventually worked itself out.

The only thing that comes to mind that may cause this is if you have a pop-up blocker installed, but honestly I think its the site itself and the only solution is to wait for it to work itself out.  

And don't try saving the PDF file.  It gets saved as some weird text file that is not legible.  

TamadeYao: 
Thanks for your comment. The Website seems to be really still have some bugs. Pop-Ups allowed in all my Browsers and Kaspersky deactivated but no pdf is generated! Really crazy! So have to fill out the TM.6 form again manually during landing ????

4 hours ago, nonwanfai said:

TamadeYao: 
Thanks for your comment. The Website seems to be really still have some bugs. Pop-Ups allowed in all my Browsers and Kaspersky deactivated but no pdf is generated! Really crazy! So have to fill out the TM.6 form again manually during landing ????

give it a day and try again.   Worked for me last time with the birth date glitch.   

Good Luck

10 hours ago, Netease said:

TM6 online I tried the Website and the App. App wont save when you get to the confirm and website doesn't react when you confirm at the end also doesn't show anywhere to print from or save.

Help anyone!!

On the front page when you load the app there is a button labelled "Your Files".  In a previous version, completed TM6s could be found there.  Please let us know if you find it there and if you manage to print it.

• 3 weeks later...

Tried this out again today.  App appears to work OK, generates and saves both forms but still no print function as far as I can tell.  Took a screenshot and printed from there but quality is too poor to be  presentable.  If anyone has a solution to printing from the pdf it would help.  It doesn't launch in Acrobat, only the app's internal viewer or something similar.  Searching the phone memory from my laptop fails to find the files.

Using the website gave an improved output, but not without issues.  No facility to import data from your passport any longer, some seemingly random errors with departure date said to be incorrect and odd days being added to my date of birth.  Forms are generated on screen at completion and can be printed with good enough quality output IMO.

The two systems must be linked to the same database as when I went from app to website it used arrival data entered on the app.

Verdict.  A first attempt on the website may just result in success, but neither it or the app is truly fit for purpose yet.

9 minutes ago, scoutman360 said:

When I am at the airport, I take extra copies of the T.M.6 and keep them in my bag already filled out. No need for crazy apps, government bureaucracy, and spending more time printing it out that it took me to fill it out with a pen. 

I've got one too, already completed for my next trip, but I'd be glad to scan my passport, type in a few bits of info and push a print button rather than fill in the form manually.