Jomtien Condo Owners Sue For Sea View

george

Of course VT7 is here to stay. That decision was made years ago when the building injunction was lifted.

Of course the distance to build higher than 14 m is meant to be 200m from msl inward,

a law or whatever having been in place for some three decades. The way JCC. Was built.

But when a project promises such a golden future why not employ an expert witness

to clarify the situation accordingly. Now I suppose to get a final decision from a court

might require some more time like ten or so years because would they decide it to

be legal what a precedent for all future cases. And to declare it illegal suddenly what then.

Knock it down to 14m ? You must be joking. So I suppose, the case will keep on

hanging and hanging maybe until doomsday.

I don't think anybody abused the local legal system because a judge should be required

to dismiss a case unless it has legal grounds.

Of course it would easily be possible that those 200m have been violated before but

probably never faced such decisive and fierce opposition.

Now I suppose to get a final decision from a court

might require some more time like ten or so years because would they decide it to

be legal what a precedent for all future cases.

In which case the law will have been, in effect, rewritten by VT7. TIT.

Would it not be ironic if, now that this very bad precedent has been set

( seems to be a done deal sadly witth (no) view tallay 7 )

if someone bought the land in front of view tallay 6 and built a bloody great skyscraper in front of it. :D:)

Maybe view tallay would counter by buying the land in front of La royale and building a bloody great skyscaper in front of that.

Why are poeple gloating that this is allowed to happen ?? its not good its bad.

"Mr marekm1

Their 525 condo in JCC and 96% on the owners back the stopvt7 group and I'm happy to be part of that group of supports.

So what don't you understand about English in reading the court case. We understand clearly that the law said measure 200 meters and were it noted on the map to start the measurement. It is also clear Issue 9 was an update which made changes to Issue 8 and 9 was not written to restate 8 as only one court witness claimed. So let the court decide before you talk about abuse of the Thai law system.

If this was a frivolous case the Adm Supreme Court would not accepted the appeals. If I were you, I would wait for the final decision before moving in furniture."

Why should I wait? I have my Chanote and I am busy moving in. Thailand is country of law and respects the ownership of the properties. I am surprised you are still in Thailand calling the judges corrupt on your blog without any proof. But I guess your time will come. And for all your blind people VT7 hasn't set any precedence. Just get on with your life and don't waste anybody time with useless fight. And I don't have to understand anything about English. I just put my trust in Thai legal system. Ah, by the way can Stopvt7 give me the code to the wireless internet before I can work out some deal.

:):D:D:D:D:D

Edited by marekm1

God Moderators, PLEASE PLEASE close this thread.

Pleasedo not close thisthread. It shows a lot of what Pattaya is like and a read of the threadis enough for people to knownot to move there.

Why? because of all the unhappy people posting on here?

98 pages or whatever is a lifetime's worth of totally boring, historical, moaning, insulting, bitter, gloating, now-irrelevant waffle for someone to have to do that.

Start a new thread to assist potential newcomers, entitled something like "Don't come to Pattaya. It's rubbish", although I personally disagree with that sentiment, especialyl if based on its (Thailand's) specious and capricious planning laws.

Nah - this thread is done.

Pleasedo not close thisthread. It shows a lot of what Pattaya is like and a read of the threadis enough for people to knownot to move there.

Why? because of all the unhappy people posting on here?

98 pages or whatever is a lifetime's worth of totally boring, historical, moaning, insulting, bitter, gloating, now-irrelevant waffle for someone to have to do that.

Start a new thread to assist potential newcomers, entitled something like "Don't come to Pattaya. It's rubbish", although I personally disagree with that sentiment, especialyl if based on its (Thailand's) specious and capricious planning laws.

Nah - this thread is done.

I disagree

The thread is about - Jomtien Condo Owners Sue For Sea View

Well whilst the new owners in View Talay 7 are burying their heads in the sand the Supreme Court has yet to give a final decision on this case

One poster suggested this could drag on for years

Should this thread drag on for years?

Questionable

However shame to close the football ground until the game is really over

Even though 99% of the crowd has left the stadium

I see that the Mods have just been upgraded - well done!!

Praise the Lord. He moves in mysterious ways, but not on this thread.

ok...after a short discussion with my fellow gods....err...mods...we will close this one. If there is a new development (no pun intended) we'll start a new one.

• Confused 1