Pattaya: Go Go dancers go to police claiming their "foreign" boss has not paid them

webfact

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, BestB said:

This i do not know and its irrelevant, theft is a theft, before or after.

If the girls took his photo and published it on facebook after they didnt get paid, that kind of justifies their actions and that doesnt count as them receiving Karma for not getting paid because they stole something

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

If the girls took his photo and published it on facebook after they didnt get paid, that kind of justifies their actions and that doesnt count as them receiving Karma for not getting paid because they stole something

They did not take his photo, read what is written.

They went through all his personal stuff, got a photo of his passport, took it and posted it on facebook.

He can easily press charges and will easily have them locked up

And i am not discussing what is justified or not, your question was, have they stolen anything and answer is yes

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

My focus was never on the owner.  It was always on their many foreign "boyfriends" aka "customers" or as I call them, victims. 

You need to get over it. You are becoming shrill. Anyways I can't be bothered with you any longer. Have a lovely day. 

1 hour ago, BestB said:

They did not take his photo, read what is written.

They went through all his personal stuff, got a photo of his passport, took it and posted it on facebook.

He can easily press charges and will easily have them locked up

And i am not discussing what is justified or not, your question was, have they stolen anything and answer is yes

OK, they did not "take" his photo, they "took" his photo .

Errrmm 

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

OK, they did not "take" his photo, they "took" his photo .

Errrmm 

there was a copy of his passport and they took that from his personal belongings.

Not too sure what you still trying to debate

On 11/4/2019 at 8:12 PM, BestB said:

According to someone who claims to know the girls, YES, they have gone through personal belonging of the owner and stole his passport photo to post on facebook, who knows what else they went through or what else they helped themselves to

That is odd. Where did he keep his belongings, behind the bar? Next to all the girl's phones?

8 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

That is odd. Where did he keep his belongings, behind the bar? Next to all the girl's phones?

As this info has come via the girls and probably 10th hand, I wouldn't take it literally. Probably kept some passport photos behind the bar to attach to paperwork pertaining to the bar. Doubt that he would have legged it without his passport.

On 11/5/2019 at 1:49 AM, BestB said:

there was a copy of his passport and they took that from his personal belongings.

Not too sure what you still trying to debate

Perhaps he was otherwise engaged and distracted test running an employee, and they saw an opportunity.

On 11/5/2019 at 12:26 AM, sanemax said:

If the girls took his photo and published it on facebook after they didnt get paid, that kind of justifies their actions

Wouldn't that be a breach of the computer crimes act, or couldn't legal action be taken against the publisher for defamation? 

Archived