Pattaya: Go Go dancers go to police claiming their "foreign" boss has not paid them

webfact

4 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Fake news they never actually dance do they, unless things have changed they shuffle about for 30 mins then sit down with their phones again, it's a hard life ????

You forgot begging ladydrinks and tip from customers who give them big tip if they find the right moron. When it's closing time the thai boyfriend comes to pick her up so she can escape the moron who already spent a month salary on her. Welcome to Walking street.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, BestB said:

The only ones who can investigate it do anything is labor office and it can take 3-12 months with no guaranteed results 

Ok, I think I just have to disagree, even if I chosed to like your post. ???? 

Do you really think that the Thai police is not going to preassure a foreign owner of a GoGo bar to pay the girls he employ? I am pretty sure they will turn every rock ans stone to find something they can stick on him is he not fix this quickly. Off the record of course. ???? 

3 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Do you really think that the Thai police is not going to preassure a foreign owner of a GoGo bar to pay the girls he employ? I am pretty sure they will turn every rock ans stone to find something they can stick on him is he not fix this quickly. Off the record of course. ???? 

As I mention earlier in this tread, a brown envelope to the right BIB solves all his problems, sounds like he has delivered it already, that's why the "dansers" don't get any help.

29 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Not sure but I think one of the owners was a Korean and another maybe Chinese.

Pattaya News has it that “the man was identified as an American”.

9 minutes ago, 30la said:

Well as a payment it seems to me very high!
Could be? How much revenue can a gogo bar have?
It would be time for me to start a new job!????

Judging by some of the replies about 1200 baht being a high salary just goes to show how out of touch and naive some members are. Gone are the days where a gogo employs loads of girls on a salary and pays them 12 - 15 k a month. The gogo's just cant get enough girls. Their only option is to get agency girls on a 10 day rolling cycle. At the end of the 10 days some take a break and others start a new 10 day cycle. The cost of these agency girls nowadays start at 1200 - 1500 a day. If a punter wishes to bar fine one he will pay extra because she is an agency girl. Thats why they get 1200 or more per night because they can. When you add on drinks and any money from a bar fine they are on to a winner. Thats before a punter pays her for short or long time.

3 hours ago, Skallywag said:

May see some of these ladies plying their services on Beach road. :clap2:

Beach road, thailovely.com, thaifriendly.com, thaidatevip.com, even facebook have girls offering services. No need for leaving the house.

4 hours ago, BTB1977 said:

1,200 a day.  Something smells fishy.  

Normal for a Go-Go bar, smelling fishy that is!

Sign of the times, no tourists around bar up for sale, no cash flow, but T.A.T says everything's just fine!

26 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Not only I do not think but I know for a fact. It’s not in their jurisdiction. 

But if you unsure, check back with OP where it states police told them to go to labor office located in Chonburi .

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

She said, everyone was tired and fed up- they were forced to dance in high heels for 7- 8 hours a day.

Sorry girl nobody forced you to do it, you and the others chose to flash your bodies for money.

They would look pretty ridiculous dancing in a pair of Welly Boots wouldnt they

1 minute ago, Cake Monster said:

They would look pretty ridiculous dancing in a pair of Welly Boots wouldnt they

Not if the GoGo catered to Ozzies and the girls all wore fleece and chanted Baaaaaaaaa.

She said, everyone was tired and fed up- they were forced to dance in high heels for 7- 8 hours a day.

Sorry girl nobody forced you to do it, you and the others chose to flash your bodies for money.

It often make problem in the sex areas with the foreigner not want to pay them.

But no money was paid.. swindled.

Stunning intellectual comment ! We are not worthy of your pronouncements .. And you have enlightened us 50,000 times or more .. more .. so sorry I missed your precious posts ... eh... not ! Prat. 

Did the Thai boyfriend of girls baby daddy pay sin sod to girls mama and daddy. Oh hell no,  and did Thai daddy pay for baby to be born. Double hell no. Does Thai baby daddy pay child support after they dump mother with his baby. Again no,  farang pay for his baby yes. And child support again yes. Thai lady must be taught in school and home early on how to keep legs closed! 

Indeed - And good money @ 1200 baht a day!

12 minutes ago, terryofcrete said:

Stunning intellectual comment ! We are not worthy of your pronouncements .. And you have enlightened us 50,000 times or more .. more .. so sorry I missed your precious posts ... eh... not ! Prat. 

"50,000 times or more .. more"

Maths or English  not your strong point - prat? 

1 hour ago, DannyCarlton said:

In the video the girl mention the American owner and something about 200 baht ?  Maybe someone who speaks Thai can translate.

And what is the name of this place? Or is it a secret? 

Archived