Ambulance driver who hit motorcycle admits to using Ya Ba

webfact

Ambulance driver who hit motorcycle admits to using Ya Ba

6pm.jpg

An ambulance driver who went through a red light at an intersection on the Chaiyaphum bypass and hit a motorcycle has admitted to taking amphetamines. 

Sukkhree, 39, tested positive with a purple result after the collision that left a 15 year old rider and a 16 year old pillion passenger injured. 

The ambulance man was taking a sick person to hospital when he approached the intersection - he said his siren was on and his lights were flashing but there was still a collison. 

After initially denying he was on drugs he has now admitted taking one Ya Ba tablet by itself and another mixed in with a tonic drink. 

He has been charged with driving while under the influence of drugs and ordered held by the court ahead of his prosecution. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-29

2 hours ago, webfact said:
he said his siren was on and his lights were flashing but there was still a collison. 

After initially denying he was on drugs he has now admitted taking one Ya Ba tablet by itself and another mixed in with a tonic drink. 

Sounds like a case of light's on but no-one home...

30 minutes ago, POMRAKSIAM said:

In America jacked up rotten teeth are a result of using meth. They call it "meth mouth". Hard to say if chicken or egg with this guy, either way take his drivers license...if he has one.

You cant take his licence away he wont be able to drive the Ambulance 

1 hour ago, 30la said:

Would you trust an individual like that?
Not me! This is the real Thai security style!
I hope I never have to use this service!

Yes i would , because he is the only chance you got after somebody knocks you off your motorbike at a junction after taking Ya Ba ????

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

oh dear   !     a drug addict ambulance driver …..   lock him up.

49 minutes ago, Almer said:

Yes i would , because he is the only chance you got after somebody knocks you off your motorbike at a junction after taking Ya Ba ????

90305024-1497-4698-8C8E-F8F9A780B89E.png

7 hours ago, hobobo said:

Oh well, at least he didn't kill them... My confidence in first responders is fully restored!

Remind self: should I ever require an ambulance, insist that the driver is tested for alcohol or substance abuse!

First response unit ,  check the Ambulance driver , has a good set of teeth .

Archived