TV SERIES Seinfeld

djayz

I've watched a few series on netflix, but most don't appeal to me. So, now I'd love to watch SEINFELD again (the TV series, not the movie). Haven't watched it in years. Any suggestions where I can find it on the net? I don't mind paying for netflix/whatever, but I don't want to sign up and pay a monthly fee if I'm just going to watch one TV show, so for free would be preferable. 

I'm useless at searching for these things on google - tried it already and just went around and around in circles - still haven't found what I'm looking for. 

Do any of you guys have any suggestions where I can find it on the net/buy the DVDs in BKK?

" Seinfeld will be available to stream on Netflix beginning in 2021, the company announced today. It will also be available to stream in 4K. That's when the show's contract with Hulu (now owned by Disney) comes to an end"

Well for now, your only choice seems to be Seinfeld on HULU until 2021 anyway.  If you don't like subscribing for minimal usage, here is a suggestion.  I don't do any of this stuff myself, but my sisters do and they "share" accounts and passwords.  One lives in Florida, one lives in Rhode Island.  They have accounts on many of those things, Hulu, Netflix, NFL something or other, etc.   If logging in on multiple places is allowed at the same or different times, try to find a way to share account subscription costs with somebody.  Heck, there may even be a website that has people looking to do just that.  ( I know sometimes they are not, or if the IP address shows a radically different address than is on record for the account holder)

Archived