Maids in shock as they discover wrapped corpse at Bangkok hotel - but why is the policeman smiling?

webfact

9 hours ago, colinneil said:

OP asks, why is the policeman smiling?.... Answer because he is a sicko.

Same as a few members on here they get some kind of kick about dead people.

Can't you read ? There were no dead people.

I had a similar experience where in mid romp the girl decides to have her period. Never have I seen so much blood, on the bed... towels.... bathroom floor.... she panicked and it was everywhere.

I had just cleaned the mess up and was wiping the floor with a sponge soaked in Savlon Antiseptic, when she returned from the bathroom. As I turned to face her, she knocked the bowl full of Antiseptic all down the front of me.

I washed the Antiseptic off myself, stuffed the sheets and towels in the laundry and got rid of the girl. Phew, mission accomplished!.... But no, that was not to be the end of it.

Sometime later I became aware of a warm glow around my nuts. I learned that Savlon leaves a film and does not completely wash off. Warm glow became a burning sensation. My nuts were soon on fire! My skin went from red to purple to black and peeled off leaving my nuts red raw.

It took 30 hours for the burning to wear off, most of which time I spent naked under a ceiling fan, cooling my nuts! Clothes chaffed the private parts when I walked. For the next few days I could be seen walking bow legged, as though I had just got off a long ride on a horse. Though it was actually a short ride on a hoe.

On 10/30/2019 at 9:30 AM, colinneil said:

He wasn't a sicko as he already new there was no crime commited this is a re-inactment.

On 10/30/2019 at 10:30 AM, colinneil said:

poor colin, so busy commenting on everything it seems you neglected to red the entire post

Archived