Thailand road carnage: Four dead after pick-up hits motorcycles

webfact

On 10/31/2019 at 10:48 AM, IraqRon said:

A dark colored pickup...could have guessed it.....around CR in my area...I see dark pickups and suvs most often speeding and swinging wide on the curves in my experience

I am so glad mine is white then.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2019 at 10:39 AM, holy cow cm said:

Yikes. Again, Thai people do not have common driving sense or know how to control their vehicles other than hitting the gas pedal. Just how many expats and foreigners do you hear of ever having accidents like this here? I cannot think of even one. 

it is because most of US have driving sense/skills that NO THAI would have in his/her brain??!!!

On 10/31/2019 at 2:36 PM, Sakeopete said:

I disagree expats are just as bad as Thais. There have been several fatal accidents involving expat/tourists despite our minuscule numbers in the kingdom. I recall many incidents where I witnessed crazy driving and muttered <deleted> Somchai only to see an expat behind the wheel. The only difference between them and us is law enforcement. Despite our superior police forces in the west we still have many people speeding, driving drunk and recklessly. Many expats go native behind the wheel in Thailand because of the poor law enforcement myself included. 

<deleted>

On 10/31/2019 at 3:12 PM, VocalNeal said:

Hey! I resemble that remark.

and I DO NOT.....having been a driver for many many yrs, I respect the rules/laws of the road...I NEVER UNDERTAKE....which is a very dangerous thing to do with so many bikes doing it breaking the law....

I might UNDERTAKE when going on the 7 road to Bkk due to idiots clogging lanes....and driving too slow

Archived