Cannabis THC Oil

JingerBen

1. Most oil is CBD and does not contain THC

2. Government product not yet out but when it is, I think also no THC

Are you sure what you got was THC oil and not CBD oil?

THC is not needed for the intended medical uses

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

1. Most oil is CBD and does not contain THC

2. Government product not yet out but when it is, I think also no THC

Are you sure what you got was THC oil and not CBD oil?

THC is not needed for the intended medical uses

What I got from Maharat Hospital was labeled "Cannabis THC Oil".

But taking it orally as prescribed, the effects were more like CBD oil.

So you may be right...  TIT strikes again.

Thanks for that evaluation of what looks like the form of cannabis that will be most readily, and legally, available in the near future.

You say you mixed the oil with "homegrown" - maybe you've got some good weed there and the oil doesn't have any psychoactive properties at all.  Or possibly heat is necessary to activate it.  Using it to make fudge or brownies might have the same effect.

It would be interesting to hear from others who have had experience with the oil from hospitals and clinics.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MisterTee said:

Thanks for that evaluation of what looks like the form of cannabis that will be most readily, and legally, available in the near future.

You say you mixed the oil with "homegrown" - maybe you've got some good weed there and the oil doesn't have any psychoactive properties at all.  Or possibly heat is necessary to activate it.  Using it to make fudge or brownies might have the same effect.

It would be interesting to hear from others who have had experience with the oil from hospitals and clinics.

That's a good suggestion about adding the oil to baked edibles.

The next time my wife makes brownies I'll put in a "secret ingredient" and put them aside for myself and my friends.

I got - it's a long story - a small eyedropper bottle of cannabis THC oil from Maharat Hospital in Chiang Mai for 1000 baht.

I'd love to hear the short version of the long story if you're in a sharing mood. For what ailment was the oil prescribed?

The stuff the they are prescribing as thc oil is absolutely bunk.  It is garbage and the op got high off his homegrown bud and not the oil 100% positive.  The legal “medicine” out now has 0 medicinal value.  This whole legalization is about making money not providing excellent quality medical cannabis to sick people and it is showing in the terrible quality product out now.  The people saying it works are just clueless or are under some serious placebo effect.  Even the cbd oil out now is pure junk.

30 minutes ago, Ajvat37 said:

The stuff the they are prescribing as thc oil is absolutely bunk.  It is garbage and the op got high off his homegrown bud and not the oil 100% positive.  The legal “medicine” out now has 0 medicinal value.  This whole legalization is about making money not providing excellent quality medical cannabis to sick people and it is showing in the terrible quality product out now.  The people saying it works are just clueless or are under some serious placebo effect.  Even the cbd oil out now is pure junk.

But I assume he got a medical prescription which can come in handy at a urine test.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, fishwithwings said:

Is there a list of hospitals and/or clinics that can be found online?  Any you guys would recommend? 

Please see newly posted ThaiVisa article:

Advertorial

Medical Cannabis Now Available at Pattaya Clinic for Foreign Residents
ThaivisaSales posted a topic in Pattaya Forumposted a topic in General topics