Looking for new real estate job: from finding a land to build to registering a house in customer name at land office, I can do all

Looking for new real estate job: from finding a land to build to registering a house in customer name at land office, I can do all

Hello,

I work in real estate since 10 years and I am doing for my current company all jobs from finding a land to build (find owner, discuss purchase, etc...) and supervise construction to sale and house registration at land office administration in Chonburi (I am the one in the company who finalizes sales and deal with all paperwork).

I am looking for a better position and higher salary as I can also speak English fluently but my current company only deals with Thai customers.

Please only serious offers only, I will only reply if you  clearly announce what is your company and what you are looking for (please no "contact me" message, I will only reply to serious propositions).

If you need someone to deal with all the problems that your company face, from construction to legal problems, I can do it, so just make a correct honest offer.

Thank you for your offers and understanding.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...