American convicted of child sex abuse in Cambodia

geovalin

A Cambodian court has sentenced an American man to 2 ½ years in prison on charges of sexually abusing three underage girls, a court official and social activist said Friday.

Ying Srang, spokesman for the provincial court in Siem Reap, site of the famed Angkor Wat temples, said Rugh James Cline was convicted Thursday of indecent acts against minors under 15 years of age for paying three girls for sex during visits in February and May this year.

An NGO that investigates suspected foreign pedophiles in Cambodia, Action Pour Les Enfants, said the victims told police that he paid them a total of $120. The group, known by the acronym APLE, identified Cline as a lawyer.

read more https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/american-convicted-child-sex-abuse-cambodia-66684008

2 hours ago, Rocking Robert said:

When he is deported he will face charges in the USA. 

Yes, and sadly because of the liberal courts and politicians we have had for decades now, he will be placed in PC (protective custody) because the general population will execute him.  Just maybe if they stopped putting these disgusting perverts into PC and started putting them in with the jail/prison general populations, letting them see what is waiting for them when the are sentenced, I bet the insane number of crimes against innocent children would almost disappear...

Why such a lenient sentence, he must of defended himself knowing all the loopholes in the law or paid a lot of money he fleeced of his clients in us,I hope he does get arrested back in us with no special treatment, it's scum like this that stops me & a lot of other people visiting Cambodia & being stigmatised as a scum like him

Archived