My worms.

Yinn

Nice looking crawlers. Ready to tempt a fat Bass or Rainbow. what do you do with them? Its usually 100 baht for 12 in the USA.

I have been seeing those Grace Simple containers here and there in BKK. The Crab Fried Rice girl near my Palace of Love uses them. They tend to keep the food hotter and moister than foam. I bet they are far more expensive though until economies of scale kick in,

Edited by Nyezhov

Very interesting. Kudos to the O/P for his curiosity. Thanks for posting this @Yinn

I recall that sometime ago edible food containers were being used in Hong Kong. Eat your soup then have the bowl for afters!

They is a company in Hong Kong, Vegware, that make a whole range of biodegradable food packaging. There is an answer to the plastic problem.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, neeray said:

By the heading Yinn, I thought you had worms (in your body).

Yesterday, there was a post about hemorrhoids. So worms seemed akin to that.

Glad to hear that you are okay.

You could be onto something here. Train the worms to eat hemorrhoids?.........

• Haha 1

That's a good idea. And if the worms are fat enough you can eat the worms. Thais are used to eat insects and for sure will find a recipe that tastes great. In Vietnam you can get for instance this dish below. Great starter for the day if eaten as breakfast. 

Worms.jpeg

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Beggar said:

That's a good idea. And if the worms are fat enough you can eat the worms. Thais are used to eat insects and for sure will find a recipe that tastes great. In Vietnam you can get for instance this dish below. Great starter for the day if eaten as breakfast. 

Worms.jpeg

i will stick to wheatabix.....cornflakes or quaker oats or goold old bacon and sausage...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yinn said:

the Gracz brand one is good. Make from sugarcane waste. 

Well Thailand has a surplus of that. I have yet to see containers like those in the supply chain in the US and the eco ones I have seen are poor quality. 

I wonder what "glue" they use. Some type of organic wax perhaps.

The trick for Thailand is getting rid of the noodle soup bags. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, essox essox said:

are you using gilt tails, bradlings, dendrobenaes or lob worms???

Not sure. Before the soil is brown sand color. Not have worm. So I find some worm near the lake, do the hole, put some leaf and start that way.

The hole get bigger, now the worm family very many worm. 100+

is this one. Maybe you know which one. I not the worm expert. The biggest one about 10cm.

3F8A5358-D8FE-42BD-8B7C-41E947BF9553.jpeg

CE6068CC-E3C4-4B06-AB68-32DAEE4EECE9.jpeg

• Like 1

Great topic and the price of the containers should go down if they are adopted by everybody everywhere and maybe Prayuth could get a photo of himself eating out of one of these containers to counter the other infamous photo of him eating from a plastic container and show everyone his is not a "bad guy"?

• Like 2