Suspending Internet Account while back in home country

Ooladolla

Hi All, 

has anyone had experience suspending their home internet when returning to their home country ?

i am returning home for 6 months and am thinking of suspending my internet account with Truemove during this time. Is it a simple matter of calling them to do this and same thing, when I return is it just a case of ringing them to reactivate the account ?

thanks for any advice 

3 hours ago, kralledr said:

you can not suspend it you have to pay or cancel it

I have suspended my True fibre several times over the years and saved thousands of baht, you can suspend to almost any length of time, best would be to check with your provider..

Last time when I suspended subscription True had the below policy:

True Online customers can request to suspend service twice a year (calendar) and the suspension duration should be less than 90 days, generally suspension period is 30, 60 or 90 days. It is free of charge for the suspension for hi speed Internet in the first month of that year and will be charged 150 Baht/ month from the 2nd month onwards to maintain customer status  (excluded VAT).

On 11/6/2019 at 9:51 AM, zig said:

True Online customers can request to suspend service twice a year (calendar) and the suspension duration should be less than 90 days, generally suspension period is 30, 60 or 90 days. It is free of charge for the suspension for hi speed Internet in the first month of that year and will be charged 150 Baht/ month from the 2nd month onwards to maintain customer status  (excluded VAT).

I did this today, as the info above is correct. You can do it online through their web site logon and chat support. You cannot schedule a suspend time in future, just from the moment you apply for the 30,60 or 90 days and the account must be fully paid up and zero balance beforehand. 

On 11/6/2019 at 9:51 AM, zig said:

Last time when I suspended subscription True had the below policy:

Thanks, I did manage to talk to someone who said the same. Max 3 months and it will cost 300 baht 

Archived