BANGKOK
trevoromgh

Daily TV email updates no longer received

For the last few days I've not been receiving my usual daily TV news updates by email.  Can you advise me if there is something wrong with your mail server or what else I should check please?  P.S. They aren't going to SPAM

I have been getting mine.

If you have one still in your email inbox or trash I suggest you click unsubscribe at the bottom of it.

image.png.29e6a25d7587271b66cde852c1396843.png

Then when it takes you to a page that says you have been unsubscribed click on resubscribe.

Link for todays newletter. https://newsletter.thaivisa.com/w/6CmRUw7REnGfmi892XFgN7gA

Thanks very much Ubonjoe I've done as you suggested so hopefully they'll start coming through again.

Still not receiving emails despite the above actions so any helpful advice on what to do next please?

You could try subscribing again by clicking the button at the top right side of the page.

9 minutes ago, trevoromgh said:

Just says already subscribed when I do that   😞

Do you have another email address you can use?

Or you can contact support@thaivisa.com to get it sorted out.

Tried another email account and subscribed using it.  Got two confirmation emails and supposed to be a third according to wording in second (see below)

Hi,

Welcome you are nearly on our mailing list, please confirm the next email you get from us.

Our on-line forum is located at:
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum

Sincerely,
Thailand Expat Forum

Third never arrived so not sure what on Earth is going on but will wait another 24 hours to see if anything appears in the new mailbox.

Received first daily report today in the new email address so hopefully it will be alright now.  Thanks for your assistance Ubonjoe.  :jap: