Phitsanulok: Eight months pregnant woman killed on motorcycle - two children injured

webfact

9 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

Motorbikes cost more than bicycles.

And shoes.

And public transport.

There is no excuse. 

Being extremely dumb and lazy aren't valid excuses. 

when you talk, the sound is coming out of somewhere other than your mouth

9 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

Why are some posters so judgemental about a poor woman who has lost her life, leaving 2 orphans behind, i really cannot understand.

You can be rich, and be able to afford a great car and a great life, but s**t happens, and it can happen to anyone in any moment.

This poor woman was probably struggling hard to give the best she could to her children, please have some respect.

She probably was doing her best, but whether she was struggling or poor neither of us knows.

If people knew they were required to obey the traffic laws accidents like this would happen less, the children would still have a mother and the mother would still be alive. Condolences to the family, her death is a tragedy. So is the national attitude to traffic laws.

39 minutes ago, rott said:

She probably was doing her best, but whether she was struggling or poor neither of us knows.

If people knew they were required to obey the traffic laws accidents like this would happen less, the children would still have a mother and the mother would still be alive. Condolences to the family, her death is a tragedy. So is the national attitude to traffic laws.

Of course i agree on the low standard of driving, there are too many accidents in Thailand, and it's even more sad when 2 little children will have to face their life without their mother.

I cannot imagine their pain.

I think 8 months pregnant women should stay at home, away from any danger, with some relative at hand to help in case of emergency, and not riding a scooter with little children, but still imo it's unfair to criticise other people's choices, we don't know the full story.

My point is that many poor women in Thailand are carrying most of the weight of their families, and they deserve some respect.

Archived