Who created us and why?

fanof3d

I'm starting this topic because everyone is always talking about GOD.  Okay.  Fact.  I respect everyone's religion but lets start talking about things that GOD can't explain or things that couldn't possibly relate to 1 human person.  Who created us? The fact is that the bible has been told several times over as a "STORY" by many faiths in different religions and also told in many different ways.  Look it up.  Why do people accept that as the truth, the light and everything that is???  It's really ridiculous if you ask me.  Why is it that we stand next to each other all over the world but speak a different language?  Why?  Why do we have multiple races?  Why are we savages for the most part?  Killing each other which is what we like most and what we do best.  History and current events highlight this. For anyone who say's their all mighty and wonderful (unbiased GOD) did this, I disagree.  I tend to think with one of the richest men in the world who say's we are probably living in the matrix and our strings are being pulled just like we manipulate a video game.  Anyone remember Zoo Tycoon?  Look it up.  It was easy to create people, different animals, different settings and let them live and walk around until something happened that forced them to die.  This is only an example but to think that people belief in some earthling named Jesus and worship his father or "GOD" is absurd.  What the heck is wrong with us?  Not to mention the fact that GOD would not allow evil of any sort if he was the gracious and merciful GOD that is always depicted in movies, the RICH preachers in the Church and well the scripture.  No hunger, no genocide, no race wars, no preventive diseases, no slavery (no children, women, kids or men), no murders, no crazy dictatorships.  Don't you all get it?  It's BS and anyone who has studied religion from day 1 will understand that it's always been a hoax.  Making statues cry blood, hitting walls that fall, only to see people behind the walls pulling them down.  I believe in a higher power but I think if we actually knew the truth, we'd be devastated.  Do you think that 1 GOD would actually give us the ability to create our own GODS without punishing us?  Geez......it'll never end and that's why governments manipulate people because they know how ignorant they are.  The Vatican knows more as do select governments....it's time WE WAKE up too but in the mean time, who do you think created us?  I think it was some alien or some higher species f'n around on their version of a computer that created us. No other logical explanation but if you have one, ready to listen :-).

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, wgdanson said:

Stopped reading after your first sentence being not true.

I know.  Old people tend not to think too much but they also get left behind.  I mentioned one of the worlds richest men who has access to very sensitive information being that he sends rockets to space (Elon Musk) having an opinion on the topic so hoping that those who can at least grasp what he's talking about can comment....seems your are bored tonight.  Go to sleep.  Sweet dreams!!

1 minute ago, bkk6060 said:

Could carelees, but must have been some entity that understood pleasure.  Having sex everyday sure makes life fun!

Actua

2 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Could carelees, but must have been some entity that understood pleasure.  Having sex everyday sure makes life fun!

Actually you got that right!!!  Was just something I wanted others opinions on. 

2 minutes ago, fanof3d said:

I know.  Old people tend not to think too much but they also get left behind.  I mentioned one of the worlds richest men who has access to very sensitive information being that he sends rockets to space (Elon Musk) having an opinion on the topic so hoping that those who can at least grasp what he's talking about can comment....seems your are bored tonight.  Go to sleep.  Sweet dreams!!

How do you know how old I am. And you never mentioned Mr Musk's name.

If you are trying to say that religion is a load of mumbo jumbo, then I agree with you. 

And it is not night-time yet, in my part of the world, and I am not generally bored unless I see a War & Peace posting.

2 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

How do you know how old I am. And you never mentioned Mr Musk's name.

If you are trying to say that religion is a load of mumbo jumbo, then I agree with you. 

And it is not night-time yet, in my part of the world, and I am not generally bored unless I see a War & Peace posting.

Won't get a war and peace statement from me but understood!

You mean what started the universe or what started life on earth. 

Question: Why does there have to be a start?

The start or end of something is a human construct, its difficult to comprehend that something may have never started. 

The universe may have existed for ever in a cycle of expansion collapse. 

As for life on earth, that may have started from 'elsewhere' within the universe, which itself has been ever present. 

Thus, the question of 'Who' maybe fundamentally flawed, along with 'created' and 'why'... life may have always existed somewhere in the universe and never actually started (created) at all.

With regards to the 'us' of the question (who created humans?)... evolution - any other notion is just romance with no scientific basis whatsoever. 

3 minutes ago, olfu said:

If you ask right question you will get right answer.

Have nothing to do about asking the "right" question....this is a FORUM.  I wasn't looking for the "right" answer as this is a controversial topic, funny enough....but thanks for responding.

45 minutes ago, fanof3d said:

Geez......it'll never end and that's why governments manipulate people because they know how ignorant they are.  The Vatican knows more as do select governments.

Doesn't matter who created us, does it really?  Interesting creations such as solar photovoltaics, regenerating brake systems, those are things people should study and improve.  Creation is moot, 7+ Billion people on the planet, Humans don't need to know who created us, they need to learn how to control it.

You are very correct in that religions still control governments, The Vatican has more wealth than many small countries.  Religion is so medieval, invented back in the day when we had no knowledge of how things worked.  Before we knew that matter is made from atoms, human physiology, photosynthesis and such.  

A great quote by George Carlin, 

“Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money!

Another video depicting other "saviors" that have been worshiped over the years....even before Jesus.  Do your own research and never trust any video.  This was the most accurate video I found based on my own research.  There was obviously a life before us and who knows how many times it was washed over and reborn. 

1 minute ago, Skallywag said:

Doesn't matter who created us, does it really?  Interesting creations such as solar photovoltaics, regenerating brake systems, those are things people should study and improve.  Creation is moot, 7+ Billion people on the planet, Humans don't need to know who created us, they need to learn how to control it.

You are very correct in that religions still control governments, The Vatican has more wealth than many small countries.  Religionis all so medieval, from back when humans did not understand atoms, physiology,  or photosynthesis and such.  

A great quote by George Carlin, 

“Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money!

It doesn't matter to you and that's fine.  People back then didn't even see their 50th birthday sometimes so the fact that they spent so much time trying to figure things out should give you some inclination as to what they were thinking about.  Again, just asking the question.  Some people care.  If you don't, that's fine :-).

funny... Was only thinking about this the other night as trying to go to sleep.... 

I have no answers, I personally have never believed in any 'god'.... It is hard to believe we are the only planet in the whole universe with 'life'.... Maybe the generations I leave behind will have answers... 

My Grandfather who was born in 1909 saw so much change as he grew up. I recall driving with him and my mobile phone rang (nokia 3300 or something) and he was amazed that I could be talking to someone as I was driving..... It was new to to me as well back a few years... Now look where we are... 

But I am glad I found Pattaya ???? 

2 minutes ago, CGW said:

Don't know! but I would bet they are now well pleased with what we have become :crazy:

Probably laughing at us killing each other but couldn't at all be pleased with what's taken place over the last 4000 years.  None of which has been good if you truly have read history or at least what we have access to.

14 minutes ago, fanof3d said:

Again, just asking the question.  Some people care.  If you don't, that's fine :-).

1 hour ago, fanof3d said:

I think it was some alien or some higher species f'n around on their version of a computer that created us. No other logical explanation but if you have one, ready to listen :-

Sorry, did not read to the end of your post.  I like your idea(s). 

Make more sense to me than any religious based "deity" creation theory.

As a long time fan of the X-Files, lets hope the "Truth is out there", and someday we are able to interpret it or find it and understand it.  (Y)

Archived