American and Thai wife on the run after police officer ‘shot and stabbed’ in Pattaya

webfact

2 hours ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

If he was in a position to buy himself out of this situation... he would not have needed to leave jail without permission so to speak.  He probably could have bought his way out of a death penalty with information on his supply chain of precursors.

Which begs the question; was he busted out by someone in that chain, in order to stop him testifying in court?  Could already be sleeping with the fishes, or propping up one of the new overpasses along Sukhumvit Road.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

So, you must be the only one that do not see how much criminal foreigners there is to be read about in the press and hear about in the news almost everyday? Or maby you believe ity´s the same one in different forms, look and nationalities.

Yes, this person is one of all those you put the blind eye for, because it´s scary for you to see a reality where you can´t blame the Thai population for everything that is wrong.

You do a comprehensive read and watch of the Thai language news media? Daily?

I'm impressed!

Must eat heavily into your TV time, no?

20 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

Which begs the question; was he busted out by someone in that chain, in order to stop him testifying in court?  Could already be sleeping with the fishes, or propping up one of the new overpasses along Sukhumvit Road.

This is a good point....Surely the motive had to be more than just money to give a prisoner a loaded gun.....Corrupt police may love money but not this much...

19 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Jeff said:

Getting over the border is very easy, in Butterworth, or around there, you can simply walk on the railway lines into Malaysia., Sneaking through the Laos border at Nong Khai is easy too, although why would you want to go there..

It really does not matter where he goes...This story is to big....His face is now his arrest warrant..

13 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

You do a comprehensive read and watch of the Thai language news media? Daily?

I'm impressed!

Must eat heavily into your TV time, no?

Yes, I do. You would be amazed of how small time it takes if you bothered to learn the language in the country you chosed to stay and live in.

I am not impressed based on your groundless assumption of a reality you appearently knew nothing about.

1 hour ago, BestB said:

So you must be the one who thinks out of 30 million tourists there would not be any criminals?

What has that to do with anything? Don´t change the subject of what you posted. You asked if one bad person would make all of us look bad, as there was only one.

We both know that you posted untrue garbage, why not stand up and agree to that you were wrong, instead of digging yourself deeper in the hole?

1 hour ago, fforest1 said:

Give it a rest buba....I bet there are 1,000 Thai drug dealers caught for every one farang drug dealer...

Ok, when have I said anything else? If you divide citizens and foreigners in any country, it will probably give the same result.

So, just because you think that the excuse that there are more criminals in Thailand that are Thai citizens than foreigners. Does that make the foreigners that are here and active in criminal activities better? Did you just say anything that can contribute to a better reputation for foreigners in Thailand?

No, you didn´t. The only thing you did was a lame excuse to make Thai people look more bad.

That clearly shows that you totally missed the point. Here it comes again, just for you. ???? 

The point was that the, actually quite many, foreigners that engage in criminal activities as well as behave like cavemen makes the Thai population more skeptic to how many percent of the foreigners they really represent. If they then get to hear a new story every day, thanks to moderna media like TV, Internet, Social Media and much more. Yeah, then they are going to think of us and look at us in a totally different light. That´s what these retarded scumbags that chose to committ crimes in Thailand achieve for all of us.

The Thai population are already fully aware of how it is with criminality in their own circle, and I know for a fact that most of them recent their own peple that committ criminal offense and crimes in Thailand or anywhere else in the world.

21 minutes ago, fforest1 said:

It really does not matter where he goes...This story is to big....His face is now his arrest warrant..

The point is there is less incentive for foreign police to chase him than the Thai's..also plenty of 'faces' have avoided arrest, that's not to say he won't be caught of course.

21 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Yes, I do. You would be amazed of how small time it takes if you bothered to learn the language in the country you chosed to stay and live in.

I am not impressed based on your groundless assumption of a reality you appearently knew nothing about.

Since I was not trying to impress you and despite your claims to reading and understanding thousands of Thai language media streams daily, I guess we'll just have to agree that the feeling is mutual.

3 hours ago, BestB said:

All 3 are most likely in Cambodia or Laos already with new fake passports.

This was not an accidental breakout but well planned and executed plan with someone on the inside as well.

Do not for one second think they are just hanging around or hiding out somewhere near by.

Thankyou for that report sir.

Is good information.

The female commentator on the video is heard to say that it was a Thai pradit gun, i.e. home made break action handgun that takes a 12 guage shotgun cartridge.  If that was the case he did well to survive a 12 guage shotgun blast in the stomach.

33 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Jeff said:

The point is there is less incentive for foreign police to chase him than the Thai's..also plenty of 'faces' have avoided arrest, that's not to say he won't be caught of course.

Most police officers I know actually take 'To protect and to serve' seriously.  If they have notice there is a dangerous criminal on the run in the area they actually will be on the lookout for that individual.  It is actually quite satisfying getting someone who is a danger to society off the streets before they actually cause more casualties.

"At some time during the court building they became armed, despite the presence of metal detectors".  I wonder how that might have happened.

The woman accused her previous American lover of trying to assault her with a knife but the police didn't charge the American, apparently believing his story that he was actually trying to defend himself against a knife attack by her.  She must be a piece of work for Thai police to believe the other American's story.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

A large scale operation has now been put in place to try and locate the trio, with roadblocks and police checkpoints set up across the province.

This doesn't make any sense... it's perfectly okay for a Nonthaburi business owner to drink, drive and commit vehicular manslaughter to a Royal Police Commander and his Wife, but it's not okay for non-rich people to kill a low ranking police officer? Twisted system of Justice. Maybe if the USA/TH couple were drunk, they could say that the liquor made them do it? 

4 hours ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

He would have to contacts or be able to get contacts to either acquire an illegal passport and leave from a country that would not spot it... or he would have to buy his way onto a freighter or somesort bound for somewhere other than SE Asia.

Illegal passports are easily spotted these days, you'll have no luck  getting into a port with a false passport, a port is like a border, what shipping company would sell a passage to a wanted criminal? Get a passage to Europe and he would be extradited back to Thailand so it would have to be a passage to America, how would he find that ship even if he got into a port and tried to smuggle himself on bord. With surveillance these days you're finished, use a credit card or use an ATM you are pinpointed, go to a hotel you are pinpointed, it's just a matter of time.

1 minute ago, soalbundy said:

Illegal passports are easily spotted these days, you'll have no luck  getting into a port with a false passport, a port is like a border, what shipping company would sell a passage to a wanted criminal? Get a passage to Europe and he would be extradited back to Thailand so it would have to be a passage to America, how would he find that ship even if he got into a port and tried to smuggle himself on bord. With surveillance these days you're finished, use a credit card or use an ATM you are pinpointed, go to a hotel you are pinpointed, it's just a matter of time.

Most illegal contraband these days enters through ports -- not over the border.  If you have the criminal contacts -- there are ways.

12 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Most illegal contraband these days enters through ports -- not over the border.  If you have the criminal contacts -- there are ways.

Sir when ever a police officer gets almost killed by a criminal ANY WHERE in the world the police will spend unlimited man hours and unlimited money and unlimited time tracking down the criminal....Unless he has red bull kind of connections he will be caught and probably sooner than later... 

57 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Since I was not trying to impress you and despite your claims to reading and understanding thousands of Thai language media streams daily, I guess we'll just have to agree that the feeling is mutual.

When did I claim that I read and understand tousands of language and media streams daily. That is just something that lives in your mind to twist the conversation into existing information in your made up dream world.

I assume, and actually take for granted, that you are smart enough to understand that they deliver almost same news in the existing media and language streams. That means that only a stupid person would try and collect information from all.

Thanks for letting me know what level of intelligence we need to put further conversation on. Have a nice day! ???? 

Archived