Netizens fear for safety of accident heroes who jumped into filthy klong water!

webfact

Netizens fear for safety of accident heroes who jumped into filthy klong water!

5pm.jpg
Thai caption: Heroes jump into filthy water

Sanook reported on a road accident in Nakorn Nayok north of Bangkok in which three men came to the rescue of an unconscious man in an overturned vehicle in a filthy klong.

Praneet, 58, was dragged from his vehicle by the three heroes who had to break a window to get him out.

Foundation workers took over with CPR and the victim was revived and taken to Ongkharak Hospital. 

The media said that two of the rescuers were a father and son, another was a truck driver. 

Netizens praised them for their efforts on the "Big Karian" site - but many said they should go and get a check up on their health after diving into the filthy black water of a Thai canal. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-11-05

That is correct. Years ago here there was a super star singer kid of a trio name Big who drank and ended up in the same predicament. He eventually succumbed to a bacteria that went to his brain through his nose or eyes and ears and mouth. I would never jump in any muck like that to help anyone. Well maybe my family, but that would be all.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:41 AM, holy cow cm said:

That is correct. Years ago here there was a super star singer kid of a trio name Big who drank and ended up in the same predicament. He eventually succumbed to a bacteria that went to his brain through his nose or eyes and ears and mouth. I would never jump in any muck like that to help anyone. Well maybe my family, but that would be all.

Do you shower in Perrier?

Rooster

Archived