Thai woman who escaped from Pattaya Court arrested, as police offer 50,000 THB reward

webfact

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, mikebell said:

One of the teams was operating outside the Ambassador (again) yesterday. Going to get a darker windscreen; I get stopped EVERY time I drive through - guilty of driving in possession of a white face.

Cops with checkpoints went bananas long ago. Every soi day and night. Alcohol checks and urine. Im not bothered got papers dont drink. But feels police state, worse then in Baghdad really. Pattaya tourism dead. 

32 minutes ago, BestB said:

Have you met a man in a Thai bar and left with him?

Do you think a girl in the bar is a different specie to a girl in a massage shop? or a supermarket?

Even if I met this one in church, I'd still want to keep my distance. I guess it's over your head but personally, she's a bit rough and tough looking to me.

As for your first line about "a man", I don't get your point. Who said anything about "a man", not me!

6 minutes ago, Xaos said:

Cops with checkpoints went bananas long ago. Every soi day and night. Alcohol checks and urine. Im not bothered got papers dont drink. But feels police state, worse then in Baghdad really. Pattaya tourism dead. 

What do you expect? Farang retirees when they are not looking for the best deal on happy hours or complaining about their aches and pains they are roaming the cities in packs assaulting people with their canes robbing banks and who knows what else.....These hellions need to be kept under control.....

57 minutes ago, steven100 said:

wow  !   so Bonny's been caught … and not even a shootout    !!   …..

wait ……..   i'm getting more popcorn ????

Yes, it´s a really funny story. Isn´t it? And you want more shootouts!?

Wonder if you would have been calling for popcorn if you would have been a family member of the stabbed officer?

2 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Wonder if you would have been calling for popcorn if you would have been a family member of the stabbed officer?

I'm with Mel Brooks on this one: “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.”

3 minutes ago, Matzzon said:
1 hour ago, steven100 said:

wow  !   so Bonny's been caught … and not even a shootout    !!   …..

wait ……..   i'm getting more popcorn ????

Probably then it would be more sandwiches at the wake.

on a tangent, well i have never left a bar with a girl, i wait down the road , hate those barfines, thats a lot of CHANG (700 baht ? ya havin a laf) my local was 500, no customers, so they put it up to 700, he he,  love the holier than thou bit. na na na na,  (oops that spells NANA)

1 hour ago, BestB said:

Not really, they moving like turtles. Takes 4 hours with a visa run van, yet its taken them 2 days already and still only near the border????

With a big breakout like that - if they just hopped in a van and did a beeline to the Cambodian border - they would be caught fairly easily.  They will have checkpoints actively looking for the escapees on the most likely routes right away.  You want to get out of the immediate area without being seen (the immediate area has too many people that may recognize them), but you don't want to be out in the open for too long as the search area makes it more likely to be caught... you want to hide out for a while with no contact with anyone that can out you and let the search area widen and quiet down a bit before you try to move out.  If I were him, I would have run to Bangkok where there are so many farang that you might be able to blend in and lie low while the heat is on...

47 minutes ago, neeray said:

Even if I met this one in church, I'd still want to keep my distance. I guess it's over your head but personally, she's a bit rough and tough looking to me.

As for your first line about "a man", I don't get your point. Who said anything about "a man", not me!

So I take it you have not seen her pic prior to arrest? Or were you under the impression mug shots were glamor shots ?

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Police said that checkpoints had been set up and more than 200 officers split into 7 teams swooped on Wiset-rit and her accomplice. 

That is some army, of 200 officers, surrounding her for the arrest.. 

Always an overkill here when 20 should have been more than enough.. Like 4 or 5 IO and police doing a home check on a retiree.. 

2 hours ago, BestB said:

Not really, they moving like turtles. Takes 4 hours with a visa run van, yet its taken them 2 days already and still only near the border????

When I did my last runner, It took me about 2 hours to get rid of my leg irons and another 8 to get a change of clothes. Being XXL is a real issue here!

Archived