Would you date a massage girl?

parafareno

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we could go out together and enjoy a meal or watch a movie and discuss it afterwards. If she can cook and clean as good as me, if she doesn't have any hanger ons that want money every month, yes sure....but what you will likely get is someone that you can't communicate with unless its through google translate and also needs to send money back to the boonies.

2 minutes ago, baansgr said:

If we could go out together and enjoy a meal or watch a movie and discuss it afterwards. If she can cook and clean as good as me, if she doesn't have any hanger ons that want money every month, yes sure....but what you will likely get is someone that you can't communicate with unless its through google translate and also needs to send money back to the boonies.

You're in Thailand, maybe you should learn to speak Thai?

Usually lookers don't do massage. There's better money to be made elsewhere.

Is she a bit thick? Real masseuse have some girth and muscle. If this does not describe here, she's just using it as a front for whatever.

Small, thin women can't massage for an hour let alone ten hours.

But to answer your question no. I would rather pick up a girl working in a food court. Unless you're just interested in her sexually. Then it's her.

Plenty of women out there. Very hot women on the BTS MRT. No need to date these sorts - legitimate date.

No

You might be thinking dinner, date and free sex. She might be thinking, thanks for the movie and yucky free farang food. Pay me!

Just now, Number 6 said:

Usually lookers don't do massage. There's better money to be made elsewhere.

You're wrong, I've been meeting 9s and 10s this past year in Vietnam and Cambodia.

Haven't encountered any lookers in Thailand recently (bar, gogo or massage), not in Chiang Mai anyway.

Just now, BritManToo said:

You're wrong, I've been meeting 9s and 10s this past year in Vietnam and Cambodia.

Haven't encountered any lookers in Thailand recently (bar, gogo or massage), not in Chiang Mai anyway.

Vietnam is a different game completely. Cambodia also borrows this model as well. Thailand doesn't use this model. In fact there are no massage girls in Thailand half as hot as the Vietnamese.

40 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Vietnam is a different game completely. Cambodia also borrows this model as well. Thailand doesn't use this model. In fact there are no massage girls in Thailand half as hot as the Vietnamese.

Not true about Thailand, often girls start their careers in a massage shop, perhaps then moving to bars and gogos

51 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Not impossible to meet and date a Vietnamese massage girl in Thailand. Actually the better option.

12 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Not true about Thailand, often girls start their careers in a massage shop, perhaps then moving to bars and gogos

Just being a contraian. Yeah, they get lured to Pattaya by some fat old hag friend of family. Do massage for a week. Wise up and go work at a beer bar. 45 days later they're dancing on poles.

3 minutes ago, MaksimMislavsky said:

Not impossible to meet and date a Vietnamese massage girl in Thailand. Actually the better option.

Yes, quite impossible. I've never even met a Vietnamese national in Thailand. Pics or it never happened.

56 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Small, thin women can't massage for an hour let alone ten hours.

I have been going to the same massage lady for a decade, I say that because she is mature, 50+ and would weigh around 45kg at my guesstimate, she usually does me with a mix of Thai and oil for an hour and a half, and she works miracles for my body, as painful as her massages are, she knows exactly where to dig in, and when to back off.

The only problem is she is in Phuket and I am in Udon Thani so it's a treat, if I can call it that when I am down that way, painful treat, but days later I am really happy because my body is functioning without the usual daily pain I once suffers through back and joint pain due to lack of stretching, aging, etc, etc.

So she is small and thin and can massage better than any other massage girls that just don't know how to provide a proper massage.

But to answer the posters question, go for it, why not, life's a journey, just keep those eyes wide open and look beyond those petite flesh eating eyes, because the female species can sting you when your preoccupied, just ask most guys here on TVF. 

20 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Often my experience is the other way.

They make their way to massage after a few pounds or getting older in a bar or Gogo.

To add, I would say 80% of my steady dates are from massage places.

You can get to know them much easier and get their full attention for an hour in a quiet intimate setting.

Not a loud Gogo or bar full of loud demanding customers  and music.

4 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Yes, quite impossible. I've never even met a Vietnamese national in Thailand. Pics or it never happened.

Up to you. Have even seen her Vietnam-issued passport. And the language. There are (predominantly) Vietnamese massage parlors somewhere in Thailand. 

1 minute ago, MaksimMislavsky said:

Up to you. Have even seen her Vietnam-issued passport. And the language. There are (predominantly) Vietnamese massage parlors somewhere in Thailand. 

So you've met one Vietnamese hooker and you believe that 'all Vietnamese' massage parlors exist in Thailand....all righty then.

Archived