Would you date a massage girl?

parafareno

On 11/7/2019 at 3:48 PM, Ajvat37 said:

not About money, it’s about her banging shady dudes several times a week or day while your dating her

Soooo, you meet some nice chick wherever you are from, and she bangs you the first date. Why would you think that if she bangs you first date she isn't banging other guys when you are not around?

The only difference, a BG uses her asset to make money while the non BG gives it away for free.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, ben2talk said:

No.

I'm happier having found a well educated girl who's going to take care of me for the rest of my life, then start a family and retire.

Either you are very rich, or she does not expect you to live long, IMO.

The bloom of "true love" rarely lasts past a year.

On 11/6/2019 at 9:26 PM, sanemax said:

No, I can travel by aeroplane , no need for a tardis .

I do feel that other men shouldnt be touching themselves in public ,  and if they do, they should expect some kind of attention from other passengers

Please Stop,

This is starting to make me think of Remote Controlled Dildos with Camera,

pointing toward Young Hot Females stuck on a Bus.

On 11/7/2019 at 6:36 AM, parafareno said:

i think i can say that in 90 %.....so pretty good.....the voice is a give away always and yo can check her id

So the voice is a give away 555555555555555555

Haven't met many have you? I have, as for a time the Obsession gogo in Nana had better music than the real girl gogos and they danced more enthusiastically than real girls. They'll all hassle you for a drink, so I started having one sit with me for a drink and all the others stayed away. They speak perfect English, so I had some good conversations. After all, whatever their preferred gender, they are human beings.

Some of them had voices that I wouldn't have picked for male. Some even had no Adams apple either.

The only real giveaways on some are their mannerisms or the excessively large silicone boobs. Outside, alongside real Thai girls they were taller, presumably due to the drugs they take, but sometimes not.

Thailand, the land of fake IDs.

1 minute ago, parafareno said:

somethimes ladyboys are bigger than me and i am 190, so it must be drugs......

but the easy solution is check her id, it says MR instead of MISS

Yeah, but you are probably not wearing 5 inch heels as most of them do.????

True that. 
It’s  always the get out if they happen to make a “mistake”

Went to Pattaya a few years back with a couple of Newbies and one of them went off with one in Beach Road and pleaded the innocent. Quite a time later he finally admitted it was one of his ticks in his box.

On 11/6/2019 at 4:52 PM, Number 6 said:

Usually lookers don't do massage. There's better money to be made elsewhere.

Is she a bit thick? Real masseuse have some girth and muscle. If this does not describe here, she's just using it as a front for whatever.

Small, thin women can't massage for an hour let alone ten hours.

But to answer your question no. I would rather pick up a girl working in a food court. Unless you're just interested in her sexually. Then it's her.

Plenty of women out there. Very hot women on the BTS MRT. No need to date these sorts - legitimate date.

No

You might be thinking dinner, date and free sex. She might be thinking, thanks for the movie and yucky free farang food. Pay me!

Is she a bit thick? Real masseuse have some girth and muscle. If this does not describe here, she's just using it as a front for whatever.

Small, thin women can't massage for an hour let alone ten hours.

YOUR WRONG  my maid ex massage farm lady 64 years old 45 kilos strong as an OX cleans my house does my gardening and then massages me, shes older then me and has a lot more stamina than me.

On 11/11/2019 at 7:15 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

So the voice is a give away 555555555555555555

Haven't met many have you? I have, as for a time the Obsession gogo in Nana had better music than the real girl gogos and they danced more enthusiastically than real girls. They'll all hassle you for a drink, so I started having one sit with me for a drink and all the others stayed away. They speak perfect English, so I had some good conversations. After all, whatever their preferred gender, they are human beings.

Some of them had voices that I wouldn't have picked for male. Some even had no Adams apple either.

The only real giveaways on some are their mannerisms or the excessively large silicone boobs. Outside, alongside real Thai girls they were taller, presumably due to the drugs they take, but sometimes not.

Thailand, the land of fake IDs.

Lady boys permeate many strata of Thai society and I have met them in offices, schools, service centres, supermarkets etc. Only the ignorant and small minded link them to sex and crime. One aspect of absurd ignorance would be the belief that ladyboys are tall because they take drugs! 555 Oh dear...555. You couldn't make it up. 555. Farangs in Thailand..the world of fake outrage,  prejudice and ignorance.

On 11/8/2019 at 3:20 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Soooo, you meet some nice chick wherever you are from, and she bangs you the first date. Why would you think that if she bangs you first date she isn't banging other guys when you are not around?

The only difference, a BG uses her asset to make money while the non BG gives it away for free.

This is true of western girls...slags and slappers who give it away for free and the men who take it are no better.

• 1 month later...

Archived