Would you date a massage girl?

parafareno

9 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I thought you were in the UK. Do you have a Tardis?

I'd be careful watching other guys adjusting their groin area. Some might take it the wrong way.

No, I can travel by aeroplane , no need for a tardis .

I do feel that other men shouldnt be touching themselves in public ,  and if they do, they should expect some kind of attention from other passengers

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sanemax said:

It gives me a sense of superiority .

I look at the leerers staring at females and then look at myself in the reflection and think to myself , I'm not that bad after all 

If that's your best shot at feeling superior, IMO the bar has been set underground.

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

No, I can travel by aeroplane , no need for a tardis .

I do feel that other men shouldnt be touching themselves in public ,  and if they do, they should expect some kind of attention from other passengers

I am wondering how you came by your sobriquet, because some of the posts you are making are really weird.

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I am wondering how you came by your sobriquet, because some of the posts you are making are really weird.

I dont like this username , I tried to use about six others before this and they all got rejected as they  were already in use , and in a moment of annoyance, I tried this user name and it go accepted .

I will be changing this name soon 

5 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Is she a bit thick? Real masseuse have some girth and muscle. If this does not describe here, she's just using it as a front for whatever.

Small, thin women can't massage for an hour let alone ten hours.

5 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Vietnam is a different game completely. Cambodia also borrows this model as well. Thailand doesn't use this model. In fact there are no massage girls in Thailand half as hot as the Vietnamese.

So, what you just said is that small thin woman can´t massage for an hour in Thailand, but they can in Vietnam. Yeah, the only thing you got right, is that you are a totally different ball game. Actually you are standing in a league of your own. 

11 minutes ago, parafareno said:

you guys say thai girls are ugly.....is this ugly? THis is perfect 10 for me, these are only from my tinder..

image.png.a255241e382e47b73b506fb637de5fae.pngimage.png.32ea23814b4e0662060efc0abbf63599.pngimage.png.2e7c72114e03db9b8723139a34cebc43.png

Has anyone said that Thai girls are ugly or did you just want to post some photos of thai ladies ?

3 minutes ago, parafareno said:

first two did, the third one I did only for now....It is very hard to get these girls out.....many falangs try to date them.....

these are not massage girls....just regular girls

Acceptable, but now watch girls from paradise:

https://www.google.com/search?q=tahitian+girls&tbm=isch&source=univ&client=firefox-b-d&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwilpamyktblAhXC2eAKHXGWCJEQsAR6BAgGEAE&biw=1098&bih=609

24 minutes ago, parafareno said:

first two did, the third one I did only for now....It is very hard to get these girls out.....many falangs try to date them.....

these are not massage girls....just regular girls

You're probably a young hansum cashed-up digital nomad rather than  a washed up , broke alcie living the dream. Good luck with your quest. 

12 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

You're probably a young hansum cashed-up digital nomad rather than  a washed up , broke alcie living the dream. Good luck with your quest. 

W

Whatever his age, he's dating sex workers already .

i am not dating any sex workers.....but i met one and she later said she does massage....which was a turn off...but i love how honest she was, she was out in the shop in business attire.....this is a plus of thai girls....western girl would lie her ass off if she would do a massage

14 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I'll take your word for it - nice touch with the right-on pc word "sex workers". ????????

Nothing "right-on PC "about that , its just    normal common words .

But silly to be laugthing about those words TBH

55 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I'll take your word for it - nice touch with the right-on pc word "sex workers". ????????

I prefer that term over whore, prostitute etc. Mainly because the use of those terms demeans both the subject and the user.

8 hours ago, sanemax said:

I look at Western men riding on the BTS staring at young local girls , see the uncontrollable lust in their eyes , see them having to adjust their groin area when their lust becomes uncontrollable , then watch them when they spot another beauty and begin leering at her , thats what I watch

Put it away Max 

Sure I would date her, Would never marry her, Nor would I be stupid and buy her anything big like a car or put any property in her name etc....Take her out to dinner few times a week buy her a dress or some shoes 1-2x a month....Cheap for thailand 3-6k

thb a month....Much cheaper then marrying lol

Archived