Would you date a massage girl?

parafareno

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, sanemax said:

I look at Western men riding on the BTS staring at young local girls , see the uncontrollable lust in their eyes , see them having to adjust their groin area when their lust becomes uncontrollable , then watch them when they spot another beauty and begin leering at her , thats what I watch

You may be a gay voyeur.

(just kidding)

Yes, date her by all means but do so with your eyes open and if she is any good then marry her if that is what you want and ignore all the comments by the sleazebags on here. I married a masseuse and we have our own massage shop and the only problems that we have is from the sleazebag falangs. One wanted a happy ending and she told him that is not a service provided here and he became abusive and argumentative so she gave him what he wanted only that when he dropped his little boy dick out she grabbed it with a handful of balm and then she threw him out the door to everyones laughter. Word soon got around the area about him and he has never shown his face around any of the bars since. It is only the falang mental attitude where they think that they know everything about everyone that causes the problems as can be seen on here by the responses that have been given. By the way fellas our business is that good that my wife supports me. So not all massage shops operate as sex shops and not all masseuses are sex workers, so don't generalize.

Why wouldn't somebody date someone else because of the job they do? A job is just a job and many of us do jobs we don't enjoy because we need the money for ourselves or our families.

The job is not the girl. Look beyond the built-in prejudice of the ThaiVisa sad sacks. Date her. What have you got to lose?

18 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Vietnam is a different game completely. Cambodia also borrows this model as well. Thailand doesn't use this model. In fact there are no massage girls in Thailand half as hot as the Vietnamese.

Sukhumvit soi 22 on the right moment have quit a lot of good to very good looking girls kiss3 and some more look at the website ????

22 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

Yes, date her by all means but do so with your eyes open and if she is any good then marry her if that is what you want and ignore all the comments by the sleazebags on here. I married a masseuse and we have our own massage shop and the only problems that we have is from the sleazebag falangs. One wanted a happy ending and she told him that is not a service provided here and he became abusive and argumentative so she gave him what he wanted only that when he dropped his little boy dick out she grabbed it with a handful of balm and then she threw him out the door to everyones laughter. Word soon got around the area about him and he has never shown his face around any of the bars since. It is only the falang mental attitude where they think that they know everything about everyone that causes the problems as can be seen on here by the responses that have been given. By the way fellas our business is that good that my wife supports me. So not all massage shops operate as sex shops and not all masseuses are sex workers, so don't generalize.

I know some great people in this business. Some work overseas in five star hotel chains and are making a good living by Thai standards (Baht 30k to 50k /month).  There are others working in spas and small local massage shops catering to people in the local community. None of them are providing "happy endings" or other "special services".     

8 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I prefer that term over whore, prostitute etc. Mainly because the use of those terms demeans both the subject and the user.

I am naive it seems and confused, this is about Massage Girls, ain't t ?
Let's clarify what is meant:
The lovely lady working in the Physiotherapy department of the local Hospital, is she a massage girl ?
And when she starts also working in a Spa to top up her salary, then she is what ?
The Ladies working at the Massage space at a local temple ?

Or the Ladies sitting outside in previously hot pants, telling me I am hansom men, and offering special treatment,
and that only know one thing about massage, what is what is not covered in the training / educational courses on the subject,
are these massage girls ?

So yes, I'd and did date a massage girl, when an intelligent one with whom it "clicks" came along

1 minute ago, KKr said:

I am naive it seems and confused, this is about Massage Girls, ain't t ?
Let's clarify what is meant:
The lovely lady working in the Physiotherapy department of the local Hospital, is she a massage girl ?
And when she starts also working in a Spa to top up her salary, then she is what ?
The Ladies working at the Massage space at a local temple ?

Or the Ladies sitting outside in previously hot pants, telling me I am hansom men, and offering special treatment,
and that only know one thing about massage, what is what is not covered in the training / educational courses on the subject,
are these massage girls ?

So yes, I'd and did date a massage girl, when an intelligent one with whom it "clicks" came along

I think that it is fairly obvious what the parameters are in the OP. 

16 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

I think that it is fairly obvious what the parameters are in the OP. 

I read that as well,
but I find it sad that a massage girl is immediately associated with having some frivolous paid services.
So, for the record, two conclusions here:
- some people never met other massage ladies than the "hansom men" catchers.
- it seems that anyone working in Manual Therapy or Physio Therapy is tainted with the same brush, at least on TVF.

My very first trip to Pattaya in 2004, on day two I got a soapie massage.  The lady was very nice.  We hooked up for several days.  Her friend had a truck and he drove us to Nong Nooch, then the next day the million year crocodile park.  The next day I chartered a speed boat and we went to Ko Larn.  I thought she was a great little tour guide.  I was 47 at the time and I guess I looked kind of eligible. I was new to Thailand and everything looked great (it still mostly does except for the insurance, monthly income proof changes, etc.) . She was in her early 30s I reckon, had a young teenage daughter I think.  Later in the year I was in town again and looked her up and asked her to go out for the weekend.  She said not and she was dating a French guy as it turns out.  On my next trip I tried to look her up and the host there said she had a baby with the foreign guy. 

Nothing wrong with dating a massage gal. Just be cautious, and take it slow. If you decide to take it to the next level, do it after knowing her for 6 months, 12 months, or longer. And hire a private detective to do some background work, and find out what she has been up to. Why not? Wouldn't you rather know? They all have a "story". Very few of the stories you get are accurate, truthful and real. Many of these gals are coached. It is all fine. Many are good women. But most have significant financial needs, and you have to be prepared to deal with that. If they are young, and good looking, they are either looking for a front end deal, or a back end deal.

You have to keep your eyes wide open, be a bit leery, do not believe all that you are told, and assume she is far less innocent than she says she is. It is referred to as self preservation. 

I would date a massage girl and I did 10 years ago on a Loi Krathong eve after having known her for some month and having done my investigations into her behavior.

After about 6 month she moved in with me and we are still together and happily married, she says so too. She do not work outside the house.

She is a small good looking woman, cooks good food even Europe dishes, the house is spotless, she is friendly almost never get angry and I do not share her with any. She learned the trade in the local hospital.

We live a quiet life in a small town which suits me fine, since I have lived in small towns most of my life and my pensions are good, so no problems with money.

Sad so many on here brush massage women with the broad brush, they are not all selling their puxxies.

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Nothing wrong with dating a massage gal. Just be cautious, and take it slow. If you decide to take it to the next level, do it after knowing her for 6 months, 12 months, or longer. And hire a private detective to do some background work, and find out what she has been up to. Why not? Wouldn't you rather know? They all have a "story". Very few of the stories you get are accurate, truthful and real. Many of these gals are coached. It is all fine. Many are good women. But most have significant financial needs, and you have to be prepared to deal with that. If they are young, and good looking, they are either looking for a front end deal, or a back end deal.

You have to keep your eyes wide open, be a bit leery, do not believe all that you are told, and assume she is far less innocent than she says she is. It is referred to as self preservation. 

The day I have to hire a private eye, I will call it a day. Not worth it, because if you have doubt about her, it will never go away. My two cents

I will trust her until she do the mistake, or mistakes, and then I will not have invested more than I can leave. Simple as that. 

Archived