Would you date a massage girl?

parafareno

32 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Mine's rented, and the rental fee only covers night-time hours.

If she doesn't turn up for work, she doesn't get paid.

What she does outside working hours ...... up to her.

we might all end up there one day, but not yet, still have faith it will be good ???? 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SteveK said:

100% agree, if you have any doubts you can find a new girlfriend in under an hour in Bangkok anyway.

haha, yes it is easy, but I would personaly spend a bit more time finding a new one. So many places to go, and Bangkok(girls) is not on the list ????

1 hour ago, KKr said:

I read that as well,
but I find it sad that a massage girl is immediately associated with having some frivolous paid services.
So, for the record, two conclusions here:
- some people never met other massage ladies than the "hansom men" catchers.
- it seems that anyone working in Manual Therapy or Physio Therapy is tainted with the same brush, at least on TVF.

There are bar girls as well who do not sell sex. Their income is from the lady drinks, tips and winnings from games such as pool or Connect 4. Although some TVF people may not believe that.

Some massage girls do sell sex, some don't. When they start peeling their clothes off before the massage, it's a fairly reliable indicator.

49 minutes ago, SteveK said:

100% agree, if you have any doubts you can find a new girlfriend in under an hour in Bangkok anyway.

Dumped a Thai live in gf (well known locally), moved a new one in the next night (new to town).

Old one reappeared a week later, wanting back in, and they slugged it out in the road.

New one beat the old one until she was semi-conscious, her pals helped her stagger away, never saw her again.

Was 6 months before I could sit down with another bargirl, several explained "no thanks, we saw that fight and aren't risking it"

Living the life!

I've dated and/or become friends with a few over the past 21 years. I've enjoyed our relationships, be it for two years or a decade. Some have brought me gifts or watched over me when ill, and one loaned me a large amount of baht to get out of the hospital when the bill was more than I could withdraw in a day. She is not rich but owns two massage shops and works hard. We dated two years out of three, absolutely legit operations, a real lady and a real doll. Take your time. Be a repeat customer. See if you enjoy each others company. 

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

There are bar girls as well who do not sell sex. Their income is from the lady drinks, tips and winnings from games such as pool or Connect 4. Although some TVF people may not believe that.

Some massage girls do sell sex, some don't. When they start peeling their clothes off before the massage, it's a fairly reliable indicator.

Gently slipping their hands around your tackle is another give away.

34 minutes ago, ben2talk said:

No.

I'm happier having found a well educated girl who's going to take care of me for the rest of my life, then start a family and retire.

Just out of interest. Ok, now you are happier to have found a well educated girl who takes care of you the rest of your life. 

But when you first came to Thailand, did you ever date a bargirl or a massage girl?

I'm asking this, because I see this a lot on this forum, people often talk a bit down on bargirls, massage girls , sex workers in general ... often denying they ever got involved in p4p.

... but quite to the opposite, my experience over all the years is that most of the guys came here first on holiday, met the 'easier' girls on holiday first and thereafter got hooked to the country. 

Later ok, you have more time, experience and knowledge about the country so you can find 'your well educated' girl.

I could easily say, most of the guys I have met in Thailand came here for the p$#@y in the first place.

Definitely for the second trip after they have discovered something different.

That's why I'm so surprised that statistically, you hardly find them on this forum ;-))

Everybody came here for the well educated girls and knew instantly where to find them and date them? I don't believe that ????

3 hours ago, maprao said:

Or normally a bg in semi retirement 

Already exceeded the lease mileage

and from what I have seen these make excellent house wifes,
have no need to go looking for the greener grass elsewhere,
have seen it all and just want a steady reliable relationship.
My neighbour in Europe had a wife like that.
Great and hardworking people they were.

I once dated a massage girl, really good fun and never asked for a thing always kept in touch with her but lost the number somewhere along the line, we had some fun so there are some decent girls around just dont get suckered..If she had asked for anything i would have said...see you around....maybe

On 11/6/2019 at 4:52 PM, Number 6 said:

Usually lookers don't do massage. There's better money to be made elsewhere.

Is she a bit thick? Real masseuse have some girth and muscle. If this does not describe here, she's just using it as a front for whatever.

Small, thin women can't massage for an hour let alone ten hours.

But to answer your question no. I would rather pick up a girl working in a food court. Unless you're just interested in her sexually. Then it's her.

Plenty of women out there. Very hot women on the BTS MRT. No need to date these sorts - legitimate date.

No

You might be thinking dinner, date and free sex. She might be thinking, thanks for the movie and yucky free farang food. Pay me!

'These sorts'?

Definitely got a handle on your number, 'number 6'!

10 hours ago, Ajvat37 said:

not About money, it’s about her banging shady dudes several times a week or day while your dating her

Not about money ?. 555

What do these shady dudes , have in their pockets ?  ..

13 hours ago, ben2talk said:

No.

I'm happier having found a well educated girl who's going to take care of me for the rest of my life, then start a family and retire.

Yes, marry, have children, and retire.  No worries being "retired" while babies crying all night, changing diapers, educating, training, caring for 24 hours a day.  Perfect "retirement"

Don't forget you must build a new house.  

Envy you in some ways though if that is your goal.

"Found an educated girl who will take care of you the rest of your life" 

Seems a pipe dream to me, but a worthy goal for any expat

12 hours ago, KKr said:
15 hours ago, maprao said:

bg in semi retirement 

and from what I have seen these make excellent house wifes.......
Great and hardworking people they were.

How does being an ex-bargirl qualify you for being "hardworking" and an "excellent house wife"?

Am sure many are, but likely many are not as well

As you say, they have seen all and just want stability

Same with any person in any walk of life likely

1 hour ago, Skallywag said:

How does being an ex-bargirl qualify you for being "hardworking" and an "excellent house wife"?

Am sure many are, but likely many are not as well

As you say, they have seen all and just want stability

Same with any person in any walk of life likely

I've never required 'hardworking', what I always wanted was 'ready for action'.

If I'd wanted housework done, I would have hired a maid.

1 hour ago, Skallywag said:

Yes, marry, have children, and retire.  No worries being "retired" while babies crying all night, changing diapers, educating, training, caring for 24 hours a day.  Perfect "retirement"

Had 6, never had one that cried all night, never changed a diaper.

'Caring for 24 hours a day' is also wrong, since age 3 weekdays mine has been dropped off at school 7:30am in the morning (her job), and collected after 5pm (my job). Most of the time at home he plays on the xbox or watches Youtube cartoons/videos, now and again I'll cut up an apple or toast a slice of bread and stick it in line of sight between him and the tv.

You have some odd ideas about how much work is involved raising children.

You probably have been taken in by western female propaganda about how it's a full time job.

As long as there's an adult in the house, they seem to do just fine, and you can live your own life.

On 11/6/2019 at 7:55 AM, kenk24 said:

Geez, that doesn't sound like much fun... even just looking out the window would be better... 

Hi Ken. Yes, I agree. Why someone would sit on a bus watching other men "adjust" themselves is a tad odd. The interesting part is that these other men he's watching are apparently looking out the window as he describes yet he can somehow see their eyes which he states are filled with "uncontrollable" lust. Hmmm.... if true there might be an opportunity for an opportunistic individual to sell "drool cups" to those in need. ????  

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Had 6, never had one that cried all night, never changed a diaper.

'Caring for 24 hours a day' is also wrong, since age 3 weekdays mine has been dropped off at school 7:30am in the morning (her job), 

Just saying some mens ideas coming here and having "children" during retirement seems odd to me.  So before age 3 you never stayed home to look after your baby?  Ever had to chase a baby down the street at 4 - 6 years old so they don't run into traffic or into a ravine? 

I did, and don't want to be doing that when I am 62 years old 

True of course Thailand is much different than where my son grew up in the USA.  Here you can have maids, nanny's, cheap, and of course many time relatives help out.  We did not have money for maids or nannies and both worked.

To each their own.  just a difference in how I we see the idea of "retirement" 

26 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

So before age 3 you never stayed home to look after your baby?

Ever had to chase a baby down the street at 4 - 6 years old so they don't run into traffic or into a ravine? 

She had the kid most of the time in the first two years (breast feeding), took him to school with her, the teachers and other students all took turns playing and holding him.

Live in a walled and gated housing estate, the guards wouldn't let him out, a few times we had to go out and see which house he was in, generally Thais share with children and when they're hungry someone feeds them.

On 11/6/2019 at 10:05 PM, BritManToo said:

I believe the correct word would be 'hire' and not 'date'.

Why add 'anxiety' to a nice evening out with a woman?

We think alike. Why wonder if going to get lucky when a sure thing can be had?

When I went nursing I was regaled with tales of how they ( girl nurses ) would go to the pub, get free drinks all night from guys on the hunt and then leave, alone.

I once rented a body massage girl and had a great night, but when all was done and dusted, I was less than impressed when she asked me for 25 baht for the baht bus ( which is 10 baht ). After all, she hadn't been with me for nothing, had she.

Archived