"Attractive men in underpants" arrested - right under the noses of Immigration police

webfact

"Attractive men in underpants" arrested - right under the noses of Immigration police

5pm1.jpg
Picture: INN

Immigration police in Bangkok did not have to go far to bust a sex and drug den operating in the capital. 

The "Massage and Spa" was operating just around the corner from Suan Phlu immigration HQ in the South Sathon area. 

After becoming aware that something was going on at the business premises a sting team was sent in. Principally they had noticed foreigners seemed to be working there. 

There was an ornamental park, fountains, a restaurant and fitness area. 

5pm2.jpg
Picture: INN

And twenty "attractive men with nice bodies" hanging around dressed only in their underpants. 

INN called it a sex and drug den in their headline mentioning that it was "online". 

Six people from Myanmar were arrested for "illegal entry" and working without a work permit. 

Three Thais were handed over to the Thung Mahamek police for doing drugs.

Deputy immigration chief Pol Maj-Gen Itthiphon Itthisanronchai presented the resolution of the case at HQ - just a stone's throw from the scene of the crime. 

Source: INN

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-11-07

31 minutes ago, webfact said:

I'm trying really hard to get the mental picture out of my head that this headline has put there. 

6 hours ago, Denim said:

Ah ..............no fat balding falangs caught then.

ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ fat men in boxers images

Typical standard for a Brit/Ozzy/ or some American ????

Fyi, not all the Farangs look like that lumpy attractive dude Not ..But most do I must admit ????

55 minutes ago, Ramdas said:

Fyi, not all the Farangs look like that lumpy attractive dude Not ..But most do I must admit ????

They look a million dollars when wallet is extracted 

1 hour ago, Ramdas said:

Yup, & we look like that from birth as well.

Where you from then, Baba?

????

1 hour ago, Ramdas said:

Expert on semi naked men then are you?

Never see fat French, Germans, Russians, Arabs or Indians - no siree. They're all fit lithe slim types!

49 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Expert on semi naked men then are you?

Never see fat French, Germans, Russians, Arabs or Indians - no siree. They're all fit lithe slim types!

No need to be expert about it, you just need a good sight, perhaps drink and eat less meats may help ?!

Exactly, I’ve never seen any well educated Europeans looking like a barrel ????

well well well, so what is the crime suspected to warrant such big scale action ?

some local guests in a bar/restaurant/fountain park/"work out" place had been using,
and some, assumably even more scantily clad than BG's,
people apparently working there without a permit.

hardly anything resolved nor any resolution to be presented. 

all in a day's work I'd say,
unless one were just curious to see what the h... is going on in there.

1 hour ago, emptypockets said:

NCC is noticeable by his absence on commenting on this thread. I wonder if he will be released by the weekend?

I'm in Pattaya now. :clap2: i don't have time for juvenile comments. :cheesy: I'm doing the Thai Friendly 30 day marathon.  you are all on your own. :shock1:

Archived