BANGKOK
webfact

American escapee not yet dead as earlier reported

I guess someone will let us know if or when what ever 

seriously what a joke 

7 hours ago, orchis said:

not yet; they're still working on it.

Come on guys make up your mind. I have a bet this <deleted> with see the devil by monday don't dissapoint me gentlemen. This makes it good for those of us who do follow the Thai Law.

7 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Great. And here they will use this against us good guys because he can't pay his hospital bill.

I think that the thai visa readers will generosity open their hearts and wallets and donate to pay the hospital bills of him and his wife... after all he is only victim of this capitalist egocentric society... he had no other chances than to sell crack to school childrens and party goers ...by the way who wholeheartedly appreciate d his services and bought his proucts with great joy...

sarcasm off....

junkies are tough much tougher than the average joe....once he is half together I guess he will try to escape from hospital...

9 minutes ago, fordguy61mi said:

Woah, back the bus up. How do you turn a BB gun into a 9mm?

Replace the barrel with a real hardened steel gun barrel and add a firing pin.

Some of the replica BB guns are made to scale and probably not a super hard 

conversion - although stupid to shoot something like this.

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

How can you believe any news article here anymore?

His wife is in custody, no shes not, he just shot her.

He shot himself, hes dead, no hes not, the truth is out there somewhere, but who knows what the truth is?

the cops try to get near his money once this is accomplished he will jump from a thirty floor building

If in doubt, just visit him at Phrayupharat Hospital and say you are a friend of his.
He owes you money for the car and the gun.

At what point in the saga did he aquire the fake gun ? Did someone make this in jail ?

Was it passed to him at the Courthouse ? Did they stop off and pick it up after escaping ?

Was it "found" at the crime scene by a bent copper? Nothing rings true about any of this.

Where is the link to report this as fake news ? It is going to take weeks to make up the vinyl story board for this and it will be 30 feet wide.......

• Haha 1

Not a very good shot is he, missed himself and the wife. Thought they said he was dead ?? failing that he will have go fund me to get him back to health then he can try again next time try using a proper gun and not a B.B.   

31 minutes ago, lonewolf99 said:

At what point in the saga did he aquire the fake gun ? Did someone make this in jail ?

Was it passed to him at the Courthouse ? Did they stop off and pick it up after escaping ?

Was it "found" at the crime scene by a bent copper? Nothing rings true about any of this.

Where is the link to report this as fake news ? It is going to take weeks to make up the vinyl story board for this and it will be 30 feet wide.......

A very high percentage of stuff on here is fake (just my opinion) and lots of others i've asked  

Fantastic reporting except for the part about catching the woman who wasn't actually the woman, passing away of the American when in fact he hadn't. Clearly your pulling for his survival with a headline of, "not yet dead". And I want to see the BB gun that can stand the forces of a 9mm but there is probably some accuracy to this story if you look hard enough.

8 hours ago, bdenner said:

Must have been mistaken? Thought it was her sitting in the back of a police pickup yesterday being taken away. Didn't look critically injured then.

It was probably their illegal Chinese tour-guide; she didn't get them far, but then, she's only here for the shrimp-buffets.

• Haha 1