BANGKOK
webfact

American escapee not yet dead as earlier reported

Another English languge newspaper is reporting they are both in ICU, with the wife "bleeding in the brain" and not being pregnant!

17 minutes ago, Time to grow said:

Fantastic reporting except for the part about catching the woman who wasn't actually the woman, passing away of the American when in fact he hadn't. Clearly your pulling for his survival with a headline of, "not yet dead". And I want to see the BB gun that can stand the forces of a 9mm but there is probably some accuracy to this story if you look hard enough.

They better come up with some thing solid soon or I will file the entire story under fake news..

In other news it has been reported that Steven100 is in an induced coma suffering from an overdose of popcorn!  LOL

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, colinneil said:

How can you believe any news article here anymore?

His wife is in custody, no shes not, he just shot her.

He shot himself, hes dead, no hes not, the truth is out there somewhere, but who knows what the truth is?

This is Thailand where the right hand does'nt always know what the left is doing.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Great. And here they will use this against us good guys because he can't pay his hospital bill.

QUESTION IS     1) Do they turn it off because they think he won't pay the bill.

2) Do they leave it turned on while they check if he has got the Bht 400.000 in the bank.

3)  If he has, hooray!   Should they just keep the 'jump starter"  handy.

so I assume we are to believe hat he,s not dead 

however earlier reports will be recycled and he will soon be dead 

8 hours ago, bluesofa said:

It's classic Shakespeare: The Comedy of Errors.

Funny on  par with the population voting in a popular Chan Ochra as PM.

We will soon read "American escapee now dead as earlier reported not yet dead and as earlier reported dead"

9 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

im no expert but typically the auto bb's cant be adapted to 9mm? usually a bb revolver would work but typically just modified for .22 because easier and also can use smooth bores and such... (im not involved in any illegal activity just talk from thais....(that are all good))

A BB replica of a 9mm can never be converted to a 9mm. There's simply not the same tech to fire of a bullet and the "powder" in a BB gun is compressed air and are fitted where the clip of a real gun should be. 

I've had both sorts, a BB replica of Colt 1911 and a Norinco 9mm (Chinese copy of a 1911)

4 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:
Dr Phuwadon Kittiwattanasan said that Bart Allen Helmus was in a critical condition at 3.30 am but was still on a respirator. 

His wife was also in a serious condition after he apparently shot her in the forehead. 

ER staff confirmed to the media around 4 am that the American was still alive, but barely. His heart was still pumping, they said.

And somebody will soon use a pillow and make him more comfortable. 

Has he got any known relatives in the USA.

T I T - This Is Thailand, the only place where you can be dead when you are alive and alive when you are dead

he just knocked on my door.

Channel 18 news tonight had a chart showing there were 13 people involved in this escapade. 

😣