Herbal Tea

canthai55

34 minutes ago, elektrified said:

iherb.com has a great selection. New delivery service is incredibly fast.

Thanks for the link. Never heard of these guys. Do they attract the Duty Police much ?

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I slice up some fresh ginger root, and boil it in a saucepan.

Cheaper than chips.

3 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

I saw one in the new Nimman rd complex  Monsoon tea I think..way $$$ but if you got baht they have a nice selection.......or go to kad luang aka chinatown and get some blue pea flower tea or few other choices...

Ginger tea available - many brands - at Makro

Buy chrysanthemum here locally. Good - but like a change.

9 hours ago, canthai55 said:

Thanks for the link. Never heard of these guys. Do they attract the Duty Police much ?

We've been ordering for 12 years - 4 times a year. Never once paid duty. Up to 1500 Baht duty free. I always order Celestial Seasoning brand which is excellent and there are so many choices of herbal teas. You can use this link and get a discount https://www.iherb.com/?rcode=GEV414

On 11/8/2019 at 12:26 AM, canthai55 said:

Monsoon used to be up in JJ market where the rimping was....not much business up there and was small shop so nImman def seems a good choice but is priced the same as well....speaking of rimping they sell a good supply of teas to and priced as such $$$ there is a local small green box of jasmine that is about 30 baht and good.....but I always byot on my trips...the custome shook me down with Bi Luo Chun Tea in a baggie and though it was drugs   555 guess Im a tea mule!

Archived