TM30 - No Housebook or ID Number

Need to do the TM30, but the landlord of my condo says they don't have a copy of the housebook and have forgotten the house ID number.

Is it possible to still do the TM30 without these? Just need an answer to this, not 20 questions about why they don't have it. Thanks

6 minutes ago, Maestro said:

For what immigration office is this?

The Bangkok office will be satisfied with a copy of the lease contract when the tenant can't get the other documents from the owner.

It is at Bangkok. I just registered online, and got the ID and password no problem. So, just did it online, but do they email a receipt after notification?

20 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

So, just did it online, but do they email a receipt after notification?

Nothing is sent after the report is submitted.

You need to a screenshot of the report page if you want proof it was done.

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Nothing is sent after the report is submitted.

You need to a screenshot of the report page if you want proof it was done.

OK, and this will be sufficient for immigration when I do a visa extension? Sorry to ask, but you just never know with them

1 hour ago, PremiumLane said:

but the landlord of my condo says they don't have a copy of the housebook and have forgotten the house ID number.

You should try to verify that your "landlord" is actually the owner, or you might be up for a surprise if one day the real owner shows up.

Well first of all I truly believe that your land owner lies. Because basically they dont want to pay tax ???? There is no way they dont have the house book or other documents about the house. So i would make it clear with them first of all... 

Second, I know this is only on the words.. but its your house owner's duty to do this form thing. Let them do.

In my 15 years in thailand and even still, never did TM30 or gave my address to IO. I have non-o multi. And thanks god i dont even need to go to the IO.

For your other question, i think Ubon is right. take a photo of it, IO should be ok, because you should be in their system too.

• Sad 1

On 11/8/2019 at 2:19 AM, PremiumLane said:

Need to do the TM30, but the landlord of my condo says they don't have a copy of the housebook and have forgotten the house ID number.

Is it possible to still do the TM30 without these? Just need an answer to this, not 20 questions about why they don't have it. Thanks

Some tips.

1. When you rent a condo from somebody. a) Make sure the condo is owned by the person who is renting you (or his/her agent).

2. When you rent a condo from somebody make sure the ID (Thai or passport with a valid entry ) matches with what is printed in the Owner's book.

You can abandon the place now and move to decent condo and make sure all those documents are presented to you before you sign the contract. 

1 hour ago, farangchuma said:

Some tips.

1. When you rent a condo from somebody. a) Make sure the condo is owned by the person who is renting you (or his/her agent).

2. When you rent a condo from somebody make sure the ID (Thai or passport with a valid entry ) matches with what is printed in the Owner's book.

You can abandon the place now and move to decent condo and make sure all those documents are presented to you before you sign the contract. 

Try reading the original post... and considering I have lived at the condo for 8 years, I think things will be fine ???? 

On 11/8/2019 at 10:45 AM, PremiumLane said:

OK, and this will be sufficient for immigration when I do a visa extension? Sorry to ask, but you just never know with them

Immigration should know by now that there are no "Print out-function". The only way is the screenshot. Use the search function and then do a screenshot and print it out. FYI, the landlord or owner are not the only ones allowed to submit the TM30. You did it as the possessor of the condo,and that's perfectly ok 

• Like 1